err WTF??? err WTF???
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Posts 1 to 10 of 19

Thread: err WTF???

  1. #1

    Double Godlike!

    Spacecadet is a permanent contractor

    Spacecadet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Jupiter
    Posts
    12,413

    Default err WTF???

    Coffee's for closers

  2. #2

    Still gathering requirements...

    RowleyBirkinQC has no reputation

    RowleyBirkinQC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    I'm afraid I haven't the feintest idea
    Posts
    57

    Default

    Doomed, we're all doomed.

    Drink?

  3. #3

    Some things in Moderation

    cojak is always on top

    cojak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Look to your right...
    Posts
    20,477

    Default

    Ooh err!

    Google has never done that to me!

    Has that just happened to you SC?
    "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
    - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

  4. #4

    Double Godlike!

    Spacecadet is a permanent contractor

    Spacecadet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Jupiter
    Posts
    12,413

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cojak View Post
    Ooh err!

    Google has never done that to me!

    Has that just happened to you SC?

    I think someone put a dodgy link to a picture in that thread
    Coffee's for closers

  5. #5

    Some things in Moderation

    cojak is always on top

    cojak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Look to your right...
    Posts
    20,477

    Default

    Ta, I'll take a look...
    "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
    - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

  6. #6

    My post count is Majestic

    MarillionFan is a fount of knowledge

    MarillionFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    .
    Posts
    35,969

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Spacecadet View Post
    I think someone put a dodgy link to a picture in that thread
    According to the virus wiki www.resima--rsiv.com
    contains malware which will thorw up errors through Google if you had been looking at donkey porn before visiting a legit site.

    On that basis, this link should set you off.

    http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:A...Gq0K0h82dA&t=1 (NSFW)
    Last edited by MarillionFan; 16th February 2011 at 20:54.
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

  7. #7

    My post count is Majestic

    NickFitz has reached the peak. Play again?

    NickFitz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Your local branch
    Posts
    49,643

    Default

    It's a picture in that thread: here's the request headers for the offending item...

    Code:
    GET /data/media/728/monica-bellucci-4.jpg HTTP/1.1
    Host: www.resimarsiv.com
    Referer: http://forums.contractoruk.com/general/63855-immigration-officer-exiles-wife-warning-biohazard-3.html
    Accept: */*
    User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; Intel Mac OS X 10_6_2; en-US) AppleWebKit/534.13 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/9.0.597.94 Safari/534.13
    Accept-Encoding: gzip,deflate,sdch
    Accept-Language: en-US,en;q=0.8
    Accept-Charset: ISO-8859-1,utf-8;q=0.7,*;q=0.3
    If a mod can kindly remove the picture, we can all relax

  8. #8

    Still gathering requirements...

    RowleyBirkinQC has no reputation

    RowleyBirkinQC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    I'm afraid I haven't the feintest idea
    Posts
    57

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NickFitz View Post
    It's a picture in that thread: here's the request headers for the offending item...

    Code:
    GET /data/media/728/monica-bellucci-4.jpg HTTP/1.1
    Host: www.resimarsiv.com
    Referer: http://forums.contractoruk.com/general/63855-immigration-officer-exiles-wife-warning-biohazard-3.html
    Accept: */*
    User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; Intel Mac OS X 10_6_2; en-US) AppleWebKit/534.13 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/9.0.597.94 Safari/534.13
    Accept-Encoding: gzip,deflate,sdch
    Accept-Language: en-US,en;q=0.8
    Accept-Charset: ISO-8859-1,utf-8;q=0.7,*;q=0.3
    If a mod can kindly remove the picture, we can all relax
    Phew. Drink to celebrate?

  9. #9

    My post count is Majestic

    NickFitz has reached the peak. Play again?

    NickFitz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Your local branch
    Posts
    49,643

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RowleyBirkinQC View Post
    Phew. Drink to celebrate?
    Yep, I'm off to the pub.

    Can somebody PM Mich the Tester and suggest he does a virus scan

  10. #10

    Old Greg is my bitch

    administrator - scorchio!

    administrator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    4,176

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NickFitz View Post
    Yep, I'm off to the pub.

    Can somebody PM Mich the Tester and suggest he does a virus scan
    Thanks Nick - pics removed. Have a nice pint

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •