Coming soon - ze Dragon at super-prime spot near you Coming soon - ze Dragon at super-prime spot near you
Posts 1 to 5 of 5

My post count is Majestic

AtW is a fount of knowledge

Default Coming soon - ze Dragon at super-prime spot near you

The former Dragon is teaming up with developers including Candy & Candy to launch a property scheme that will buy, develop and re-sell luxury houses in Mayfair and the West End.

The businessman has also dropped a very strong hint that he is looking for a return to the small screen, bemoaning the "lack of serious business programmes in the UK".

Mr Caan is looking to invest £100m in super-prime London property, and plans to work with leading designers to create the properties. He will co-invest with high net worth individuals.

He said: "In central London, Knightsbridge, Mayfair, Chelsea there is a tiny part of the country which is performing very well. I am going to take properties in that market and turn them into homes with the same standard of accommodation as a five star hotel."

Mr Caan plans to redevelop and extend the properties before kitting them out - down to the art on the walls and individually monogrammed towels and dressing gowns in the bathroom.

More from ze source: James Caan: Caan-do attitude launches former TV Dragon into super-prime property - Telegraph

---

So in conclusion - ze "Dragon" who was meant to evaluate business ideas falls back to property spekulation - next you'll see him on TV instead of Sara Beeny
    Last edited by AtW; 20th February 2011 at 22:01.

Godlike

Paddy is a fount of knowledge

Quote Originally Posted by AtW View Post
    The former Dragon is teaming up with developers including Candy & Candy to launch a property scheme that will buy, develop and re-sell luxury houses in Mayfair and the West End.

The businessman has also dropped a very strong hint that he is looking for a return to the small screen, bemoaning the "lack of serious business programmes in the UK".

Mr Caan is looking to invest £100m in super-prime London property, and plans to work with leading designers to create the properties. He will co-invest with high net worth individuals.

He said: "In central London, Knightsbridge, Mayfair, Chelsea there is a tiny part of the country which is performing very well. I am going to take properties in that market and turn them into homes with the same standard of accommodation as a five star hotel."

Mr Caan plans to redevelop and extend the properties before kitting them out - down to the art on the walls and individually monogrammed towels and dressing gowns in the bathroom.

More from ze source: James Caan: Caan-do attitude launches former TV Dragon into super-prime property - Telegraph

---

So in conclusion - ze "Dragon" who was meant to evaluate business ideas falls back to property spekulation - next you'll see him on TV instead of Sara Beeny
    What do you expect from an ex EB agent
    Brexiteers remind me of religious fanatics, only faith, no facts.

System Manager

Sysman is a permanent contractor

Quote Originally Posted by AtW View Post

Mr Caan plans to redevelop and extend the properties before kitting them out - down to the art on the walls and individually monogrammed towels and dressing gowns in the bathroom. [/url]
    I once had a bit of money in a similar scheme. When the glossy brochures which landed on the door mat a few months in were wittering on about buying Andrew Lloyd Webber's Mayfair spot I realised that someone was on an ego trip, so withdrew my dosh. It was a lucky escape because a few months later 30% was wiped off the fund's value.

Super poster

jmo21 is NOT a disguised employee

"ze dragon"
    "ze source"

Are you German now?

My post count is Majestic

AtW is a fount of knowledge

Quote Originally Posted by jmo21 View Post
    "ze dragon"
    "ze source"

Are you German now?
    ze noooo