• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

What should happen to Gaddaffi ?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Doggy Styles View Post
    Al Quaeda must be laughing the bollocks off in all those "freed" countries.

The despots were despots in part because they were busy putting down extremists.
    Revolution, civil war, armed fractions of militia taking over. Sounds like progress Aside from his apparently bumping off people who disagreed with him, and bringing down planes and shooting English policewomen, he seemed quite innocuous by middle east standards, having taken power in a bloodless coop. Although he does look like a rabid dog and lots are being killed at the moment.

Comment

Originally posted by Doggy Styles View Post
      Al Quaeda must be laughing the bollocks off in all those "freed" countries.

The despots were despots in part because they were busy putting down extremists.
      No. They were breeding new extremists while pretending to fight the groups that recruited them.

Comment

Originally posted by PRC1964 View Post
        No. They were breeding new extremists while pretending to fight the groups that recruited them.
        I bet it's all the fault of the Judean People's Front, the splitters
        Doing the needful since 1827

Comment

Does Gaddafi look stoned out of his tiny gord

or is it just his normal mad dictator look?

His speeches do little to suggest there is much sanity going on in there either, I gather.

Comment

Originally posted by PRC1964 View Post
            They should round up all ousted dictators and send them off to live with each other somewhere remote like Tristan da Cunha.
            The Fletcher Memorial Home - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Comment

Don't be too quick to judge Gaddaffi. The press know virtually nothing of events in Libya.
              Cats are evil.

Comment

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
                Does Gaddafi look stoned out of his tiny gord

or is it just his normal mad dictator look?

His speeches do little to suggest there is much sanity going on in there either, I gather.
                Oh FFS give him a break - after like 40 years in his place you would not care how you look etc.

Personally I hope he gets all he deserves very soon

Comment

Working...
                X