• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Morons on CUK

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    I didn't buy the Panamera in the end.
    Believe it or not, we'd figured that part out already.
    You won't be alerting anyone to anything with a mouthful of mixed seeds.

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
      You know who you are. You struggled academically, didn't do too well at higher education. Some of you, with tenacity, may have got a mediocre degree from some ex-poly. Some of you have some vocational qualifications.
      Some of you may even have some professional success since IT doesn't really require that much intelligence.

But remember this: you are still not very bright. Your ability to comprehend complex concepts is still lacking, so don't try. You'll only make fools of yourselves, often without even knowing it .

HTH but with boneheads such as you IDI.

Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Originally posted by Cliphead View Post
        While invading the Glens of Antrim last week I discovered this;

Black Bush

One of the smoothest I've tasted in a long time.
        I've always found that black bush is a little rough and brings me out in a rash.
        What happens in General, stays in General.
        You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
          I've always found that black bush is a little rough and brings me out in a rash.
          Around the nose and lips?
          Me, me, me...

Comment

Originally posted by Cliphead View Post
            Around the nose and lips?
            Sometimes. It depends on how I've been imbibing.

Comment

Well, well. It all started out quite cheerful and friendly on CUK this morning, with amusing banter about MP's plan B, speculation on Gricer's athletic pursuits, EO's epiphany and CM's tales of Ireland. Then off I went to catch a train to Grottydam and the grumpy brigade arrived. It all looks a bit depressing now. You see, we might be morons, but at least we were happy morons until just after lunch this afternoon.

Goodnight all!
              And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Looks chaps, relax - sasguru is certainly a moron, but at least he is our moron, right?

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
                  Looks chaps, relax - sasguru is certainly a moron, but at least he is our moron, right?
                  Mich has been hanging about in TPD for too long. He's become a...a...a...pshhhhhhh.

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
                    Mich has been hanging about in TPD for too long. He's become a...a...a...pshhhhhhh.

what ? high again eh ?

this place was better before you appeared. and it will be better when you have gone again
                    (\__/)
                    (>'.'<)
                    ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post

what ? high again eh ?

this place was better before you appeared. and it will be better when you have gone again
                      Oi! Leave MF alone!

(Help in the community and all that)

Comment

Working...
                      X