Sorry cant stop, got to get my cow in Sorry cant stop, got to get my cow in
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Posts 1 to 10 of 11
  1. #1

    The beerded one

    EternalOptimist is NOT a disguised employee

    EternalOptimist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Castle Saburac
    Posts
    22,444

    Default Sorry cant stop, got to get my cow in

    nom nom nom


    just picked up my 1/4 of a cow and stuck it in the chest freezer in the garage.

    the freezer is bursting now with a couple of lambs, half a pig and now the beef.

    tonight I am making a chille con carne with new fresh mince. a topside joint tomorrow.

    ahh, its fkng great being a contractor man




    (\__/)
    (>'.'<)
    ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

  2. #2

    Super poster

    amcdonald is too good to be a permie

    amcdonald's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Down the pub
    Posts
    3,090

    Default

    Date a chef, then get her to cook you a slap up meal.

    Simples!
    Doing the needful since 1827

  3. #3

    The beerded one

    EternalOptimist is NOT a disguised employee

    EternalOptimist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Castle Saburac
    Posts
    22,444

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by amcdonald View Post
    Date a chef, then get her to cook you a slap up meal.

    Simples!
    brilliant. just hope the missus doesnt mind




    (\__/)
    (>'.'<)
    ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

  4. #4

    Potty-trained

    suityou01 is NOT a disguised employee

    suityou01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Skid row
    Posts
    21,071

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EternalOptimist View Post
    brilliant. just hope the missus doesnt mind




    I thought this was a thread about the missus at first
    Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

  5. #5

    Batty

    norrahe is NOT a disguised employee

    norrahe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Sticks and the City
    Posts
    27,096

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EternalOptimist View Post
    nom nom nom


    just picked up my 1/4 of a cow and stuck it in the chest freezer in the garage.

    the freezer is bursting now with a couple of lambs, half a pig and now the beef.

    tonight I am making a chille con carne with new fresh mince. a topside joint tomorrow.

    ahh, its fkng great being a contractor man




    You lucky.....................

    If only I had a chest freezer.
    "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

    Norrahe's blog

  6. #6

    Potty-trained

    suityou01 is NOT a disguised employee

    suityou01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Skid row
    Posts
    21,071

    Default

    Wait for MF to arrive to tell us about his 5 industrial chest freezers crammed full with exotic meats like Alpaca, Okapi, Rhino etc etc.
    Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

  7. #7

    Prehistoric

    thunderlizard is too good to be a permie


    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    5,826

    Default

    Slam in the lamb!
    Get some pork on your fork!
    Get some veal in your meal!
    Get your teef in some beef!
    Eat more chicken or I'm sending the lads round to give you a kickin!
    etc.

  8. #8

    Batty

    norrahe is NOT a disguised employee

    norrahe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Sticks and the City
    Posts
    27,096

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EternalOptimist View Post
    nom nom nom


    just picked up my 1/4 of a cow and stuck it in the chest freezer in the garage.

    the freezer is bursting now with a couple of lambs, half a pig and now the beef.

    tonight I am making a chille con carne with new fresh mince. a topside joint tomorrow.

    ahh, its fkng great being a contractor man




    All I can think of now is

    Beef and ale stew
    Lamb, red wine and chorizo stew
    Pork belly braised in cider
    Pork chops with mustard and honey
    Lamb chops with garlic and rosemary
    Roast loin of pork with apple sauce and mmmmm crackling
    roast forerib of beef with all the trimmings
    cottage pie
    shepherds pie
    Pork ribs with honey, soy, garlic and oyster sauce
    Ham hock with peas
    steak, steak and more steak......
    Brisket
    roast leg of lamb with herbs

    I'm hungry now......................

    I think EO needs some help eating all that food, CUK bbq round at his, bring a bottle....
    "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

    Norrahe's blog

  9. #9

    Potty-trained

    suityou01 is NOT a disguised employee

    suityou01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Skid row
    Posts
    21,071

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by norrahe View Post
    All I can think of now is

    Beef and ale stew
    Lamb, red wine and chorizo stew
    Pork belly braised in cider
    Pork chops with mustard and honey
    Lamb chops with garlic and rosemary
    Roast loin of pork with apple sauce and mmmmm crackling
    roast forerib of beef with all the trimmings
    cottage pie
    shepherds pie
    Pork ribs with honey, soy, garlic and oyster sauce
    Ham hock with peas
    steak, steak and more steak......
    Brisket
    roast leg of lamb with herbs

    I'm hungry now......................

    I think EO needs some help eating all that food, CUK bbq round at his, bring a bottle....
    I'm in
    Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

  10. #10

    Super poster

    Wilmslow has more data than eek


    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    2,371

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by norrahe View Post
    All I can think of now is

    Beef and ale stew
    Lamb, red wine and chorizo stew
    Pork belly braised in cider
    Pork chops with mustard and honey
    Lamb chops with garlic and rosemary
    Roast loin of pork with apple sauce and mmmmm crackling
    roast forerib of beef with all the trimmings
    cottage pie
    shepherds pie
    Pork ribs with honey, soy, garlic and oyster sauce
    Ham hock with peas
    steak, steak and more steak......
    Brisket
    roast leg of lamb with herbs

    I'm hungry now......................

    I think EO needs some help eating all that food, CUK bbq round at his, bring a bottle....
    Sounds like my work restuarant!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •