• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

What does your car say about you?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
    "I am a raving felchlord!"

Shocking Pink Toyota Prius

sasguru
    sasguru's choice of colour probably means that he is confident in his sexuality (whatever that is). You, however, have an apparent need to 'point the finger' at others.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
      You, however, have an apparent need to 'point the finger' at others.
      Not "others". Only sas.

Do try and keep up.
      “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

My big car is green: "A hot fashion color that puts an emphasis on the environment, but the deeper the green, the more conservative and traditional person you are."

My small car is red: "You're outgoing and impulsive, but easily bored. On the bright side, you think and stay young."

I must be schizophrenic.

Comment

Not "others". Only sas.

Do try and keep up.
          Ah, it's a kind of 'pulling hair in the playground cos you fancy him' kind of thing.

Comment

sasguru's choice of colour probably means that he is confident in his sexuality (whatever that is). You, however, have an apparent need to 'point the finger' at others.
            By his own admission, SB is one of those 70 mph middle-lane hoggers which indicates he's a senile old fart, too slow-witted to cope with the cut and thrust of motorway driving.
            Hence his need to denigrate the more manly and dashing, motorbike-riding, cooler members of the congregation.

HTH
            Hard Brexit now!
            #prayfornodeal

Comment

Ah, it's a kind of 'pulling hair in the playground cos you fancy him' kind of thing.
              Euuurgggghhhhhhh.
              Fat dirty old man alert.
              Hard Brexit now!
              #prayfornodeal

Comment

Wouldn't know about that. However, if you wish to elaborate on your therapy sessions, be my guest.

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
                  to denigrate the less manly and dimwitted, virtual motorbike-owning, requiring two lanes to overtake, sadder members of the congregation.

HTH
                  FTFY

Comment

Wouldn't know about that. However, if you wish to elaborate on your therapy sessions, be my guest.

Doesn't worry me what others think - the joy of security.

Comment

Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post

Oh. I am genuinely intrigued though. Is this wrong?
                      Purple was the only colour they had of the model I wanted.

I couldn't very well ask them to scrape off all the paint and respray it black or something, could I?

Anyway it's more of a plum colour.
                      Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Working...
                      X