• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Foreign drivers using loophole to pay only £100 for car insurance

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AtW View Post
    Exploiting inability to identify is not a loophole.

HTH
    DILLIGAF?
    "A life, Jimmy, you know what that is? It’s the s*** that happens while you’re waiting for moments that never come." -- Lester Freamon

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
      No, it almost certainly won't. People follow society and while we have an ethos that discourages responsibility by too ready welfare, an excessive concentration on rights that ignores duties, all these migrants will go down the same hill.

Try checking rather than assuming. For example, a couple of big pluses for the Muslim community used to be an avoidance of drugs and alcohol. Alcohol related hospital admissions for are now just the same as for the rest of us and drug use is fast rising to the same levels.
      Mainly the youth I'd say. I recall Jack Straw stating at meeting I went to, that just outside of this town you'll find bars full of young Muslim men drinking. its been known for many a year the Muslims sell a lot of the drugs - suppose they needed to sell to their own to keep the $$$ rolling in. Usage and addiction is particularily high amongst the Bangladeshi community.

I know a young lady in Slovakia - suppose I'll just have to pop over for a "visit" sometime. I may just get in touch with an insurance agent while I'm there! (Just kidding, I enjoy being ripped off).
      McCoy: "Medical men are trained in logic."
      Spock: "Trained? Judging from you, I would have guessed it was trial and error."

Comment

Working...
      X