• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Evidence that the climate is turning

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Evidence that the climate is turning

Maybe Professor Easterbrook is right, and we are heading for a period of cooling.

World Climate Report » Coldest Back-to-Back U.S. Winters in a Quarter Century
    I'm alright Jack

Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post
    Maybe Professor Easterbrook is right, and we are heading for a period of cooling.

It's just weather. Look at the stats.

Besides, global warming can mean no cold or lots of cold, it's whatever the tax man wants it to be.

HTH

Comment

Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post

I'm confused. Is it cooling, or warming (but natural)?

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
        I'm confused. Is it cooling, or warming (but natural)?
        Yes.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
          Come on now, you're just trolling to annoy Sas & his socket puppet Clarkey.

It's very unkind of you to mock the afflicted.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
            Come on now, you're just trolling to annoy Sas & his socket puppet Clarkey.

It's very unkind of you to mock the afflicted.
            Yes and its not even very inteliigent trolling (not that I'd expect intelligence from BB) since his own link says there's been a statistically signficant increase in temperature.

What a complete plonker.
            Hard Brexit now!
            #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
              Yes and its not even very inteliigent trolling (not that I'd expect intelligence from BB) since his own link says there's been a statistically signficant increase in temperature.

What a complete plonker.
              Does that mean I should be buying a ski resort or a vineyard in Scotland?

Can't have it both ways.

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post

Can't have it both ways.

Try to earn enough money to buy a decent house in England first.
                Hard Brexit now!
                #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
                  Try to earn enough money to buy a decent house in England first.

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post

Can't have it both ways.

Judging by the threads today, buying Flickr might be a better bet
                    Doing the needful since 1827

Comment

Working...
                    X