• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

It's a strange thing, jazz

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I got into it at school, after realising that while playing wrong notes in classical music is very much frowned upon, in jazz it just makes it sound slightly cleverer.

Comment

Originally posted by thunderlizard View Post
      I got into it at school, after realising that while playing wrong notes in classical music is very much frowned upon, in jazz it just makes it sound slightly cleverer.
      My point exactly
      Me, me, me...

Comment

Jazz is for people that never learned an instrument and wanted desperately to understand music and for people who learned an instrument that never understood music.

Comment

Originally posted by Cliphead View Post
          Can't stand it meself but made a few quid playing it.
          Being too pissed to remember in which order the notes are played does not a jazz musician make!

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
            Being too pissed to remember in which order the notes are played does not a jazz musician make!
            skatt at a ba ba, be bop showoudle, beeeeeeeereeeing da wa shoggule da be bop do wougle.

You do not have to even remember any words or notes to do jazz.

Comment

I was hoping this was about p0rn using CUK's special code words.

*returns the box of tissues*
              Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
              I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Working...
              X