• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

physical aggression in work

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Wilmslow View Post
    Anyone heard from Lucy?

I kind of miss having her around, she gave me a good run for my money - kind of pity and envious of her partner at the same time. Bed she does some pretty full on domination!!
    Is this Lucy the nutter?
    Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
    +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
      Is this Lucy the nutter?
      It wasn't Lucy.
      (\__/)
      (>'.'<)
      ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
        Is this Lucy the nutter?
        No, that's Bagpuss you're thinking of. To this date, Lucy's whereabouts are still unknown.

Comment

Originally posted by cojak View Post
          I think the OP is a weird spammer - 'she' threw this post right through all the forums earlier in the evening but this one got let through.

Just so you know....

"I am a girl of 27 years" - Google Search
          Clearly a wind up merchant.

Comment

Originally posted by cojak View Post

I think the OP is a weird spammer - 'she' threw this post right through all the forums earlier in the evening but this one got let through.

Just so you know....

"I am a girl of 27 years" - Google Search
            Hmm, I was about to say there are an awful lot of girls aged 27. But there does seem to be a bit of a pattern there (although I didn;t check the dates).

To be scientific, one would need to search for "I am a girl of N years" for N = 16..30, and see if there is a spike in the number of results for N = 27
            Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
              Hmm, I was about to say there are an awful lot of girls aged 27. But there does seem to be a bit of a pattern there (although I didn;t check the dates).

To be scientific, one would need to search for "I am a girl of N years" for N = 16..30, and see if there is a spike in the number of results for N = 27
              Need to check the mean. median and mode...

Comment

Originally posted by stek View Post
                Need to check the mean. median and mode...
                Oh <insert relevant Deity>, not again!

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post

Actually, a lot fewer girls of 27 years than 26, 25 or 24. There's a tail off as you approach 30, and beyond 30 I guess you're no longer a girl...

Comment

Originally posted by k2p2 View Post
                    Actually, a lot fewer girls of 27 years than 26, 25 or 24. There's a tail off as you approach 30, and beyond 30 I guess you're no longer a girl...
                    Ahhh, when does the sex-kitten turn into the cat?

The answer is when she's older than you.

Comment

Originally posted by k2p2 View Post
                      That featured in a larger part of my reasoning than OH's explanation, I'll admit.
                      "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
                      - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Working...
                      X