• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Techniques for getting your dog to eat Jalapeno pepper

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Techniques for getting your dog to eat Jalapeno pepper

I really need help with this. SY02-05 are in bed. I have been at the pub playing darts. I dialled out for a kebab, and when it was delivered SY-Pooch suddenly joined me on the sofa.

As it was a mixed kebab I try to vary her diet. She turned her nose up at the pickled red cabbage and the lettuce. However the shish kebab and chicken shish chunks were acceptable.

In a last ditch attempt to try and balance this with some veg I offered a jalapeno pepper. She snubbed me. I then tried to smear it in humous and then glue a piece of shish kebab to it. The whole was taken in, and the jalapeno was reproduced minus humous and shish chunk.

Weird considering she likes vindaloo.

I reserve the right to sober up and look on this post with shame.
    Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

I think SY-Pooch needs help and tomorrow you are going to need a shovel. Maybe give her a dry biscuit eh - she'll be happy.
    +50 Xeno Geek Points
    Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
    As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

Originally posted by Zippy View Post
      I think SY-Pooch needs help and tomorrow you are going to need a shovel. Maybe give her a dry biscuit eh - she'll be happy.
      SY02

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post

I reserve the right to sober up and look on this post with shame.
        You should be.

On another note a mate of mine got her dog to eat a couple of chillies out of a bag. She and the rest of her family did nothing. They just took the shopping out as normal. Left the chillies on the counter went out. Came back to find the bag of chillies near the dog's basket and the dog sitting quietly curled up in the basket. After that the dog wasn't so greedy.
        "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

You know how dogs like to lick their bottoms, well rub their bottoms with extra hot chilli sauce, stand back and watch
          Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
            You know how dogs like to lick their bottoms, well rub their bottoms with extra hot chilli sauce, stand back and watch
            Steady on!

Comment

mornin

Comment

Working...
              X