• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Slurry Pervert

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Slurry Pervert

Pervert caught pleasuring himself in slurry for third time (From Mid Devon Star)

It takes all sorts....
    Politicians are wonderfull people, as long as they stay away from things they don't understand, like working for a living!

He should have stuck to worrying sheep then the locals won't have noticed anything unusual
    Doing the needful since 1827

Comment

40 something, lives in Devon, rather odd person.

Sounds familiar.

SB are you away for while?

Comment

I don't even want to open that link.

Jeez.

Oi, DP - I've been bigging you up over on another thread, without even a thank you.
        Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
        +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
          I don't even want to open that link.

Jeez.

Oi, DP - I've been bigging you up over on another thread, without even a thank you.
          No, need, I can hold my own.

Comment

Did anyone see "Famous, Rich And In The Slums With Comic Relief" last night, BBC1? He'd be in his element there, nothing comical about the place though IMO. Isn't comic relief meant to be funny?

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
              No, need, I can hold my own.
              As did the pervert in Devon
              Politicians are wonderfull people, as long as they stay away from things they don't understand, like working for a living!

Comment

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
                Did anyone see "Famous, Rich And In The Slums With Comic Relief" last night, BBC1? He'd be in his element there, nothing comical about the place though IMO. Isn't comic relief meant to be funny?
                I saw that, turned off when they were leaving the slums as it made me cry. I felt cheated too, thought it might be a giggle.
                Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
                +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Comic Relief, that would be Wilmslow and his real doll presumably
                  Doing the needful since 1827

Comment

That sounds very cheap, I might give it a try.
                    bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
                    John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Working...
                    X