• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Slurry Pervert

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pogle View Post
    Is there no end to places blokes will shove their dicks?

Women are just as bad, I remember a bunch of girls at school, that had a thing about mars bars and inserting them in various orifices
    Politicians are wonderfull people, as long as they stay away from things they don't understand, like working for a living!

Comment

Originally posted by portseven View Post
      Women are just as bad, I remember a bunch of girls at school, that had a thing about mars bars and inserting them in various orifices
      I seem to remember that was just your mum.

Comment

I went through a phase of inserting chocolate bars only to find milky bar buttons worked best, the women didnt complain either
        Doing the needful since 1827

Comment

Originally posted by Pogle View Post
          Is there no end to places blokes will shove their dicks?
          As is often the case, Ian Dury shows that girls can be just as mucky

You should never hold a candle,
          If you don't know where it's been,
          The jackpot is in the handle,
          on a normal fruit machine.

Comment

Just for accuracy it was Cornwall not Devon... not even near the border. The clues are found in reading the article. Presumably Devon had no news of their own and wanted to steal Cornwall's. So SB is off the hook.
            Originally posted by MaryPoppins
            I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
            Originally posted by vetran
            Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Mars bars? That's nothing - In Thailand they can blow smoke rings.

I've long since learned not to be surprised at all the unaccountably weird things that turn some people on.
              Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
                Mars bars? That's nothing - In Thailand they can blow smoke rings.

I've long since learned not to be surprised at all the unaccountably weird things that turn some people on.
                How about naked women sitting and farting on giant birthday cakes

Now that's just weird
                Doing the needful since 1827

Comment

Originally posted by amcdonald View Post
                  How about naked women sitting and farting on giant birthday cakes

Now that's just weird
                  I did know one lady, rather large, who liked DP but not bum type stuff. i.e. two widgers up the main alley, one from the front and the other from behind. The best bit......
                  she would only do it in a tent. Welsh bird.

mind you, credit where it's due, she could suck a tennis ball through a hose pipe.

(\__/)
                  (>'.'<)
                  ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

What would be your wildest fantasy then peeps?

I will tell you mine if you tell me yours........

Comment

" man found naked in a field amongst cow dung and mud had been sexually pleasuring himself, a court has heard. "

Why is it worse that he was pleasuring himself? Surely the wierd bit was that he was found naked in a field playing amongst the cow dung?

I think the fact that he was pleasuring himself makes this a *little* more acceptable?
                      The pope is a tard.

Comment

Working...
                      X