• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Scousers on a day trip.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Somewhere in Merseyside, there is a real cat that's just had a very lucky escape.

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post

To top it all they bought a carved war mask, fluffy toy cat and a samurai sword!!
      Seriously, what the **** do you sell?

"I hope Celtic realise that, if their team is good enough, they will win. If they're not good enough, they'll not win - and they can't look at anybody else, whether it is referees or any other influence." - Walter Smith

On them! On them! They fail!

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
        You are Cyberman The Tory and you facebook friend requested me. There all out in the open.
        Interestingly MF did reappear around about the time of CM getting banned.
        "I hope Celtic realise that, if their team is good enough, they will win. If they're not good enough, they'll not win - and they can't look at anybody else, whether it is referees or any other influence." - Walter Smith

Comment

Originally posted by Incognito View Post
          Interestingly MF did reappear around about the time of CM getting banned.
          Fook off you knob.

Hth

MF
          What happens in General, stays in General.
          You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Fook off you knob.

Hth

MF

Are you serious?

Comment

Fook off you knob.

Hth

MF
              Hit a nerve did I?

Comment

Working...
              X