• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

AIBU - To want to tell people like this reporter to F OFF!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AIBU - To want to tell people like this reporter to F OFF!

Are Tom & Katie a pair of dummies? | The Sun |Showbiz|Bizarre

"Opinions differ on the subject but it's generally accepted that children should not use a dummy much past the age of six months. "

What a load of rubbish.

You must breast feed a child otherwise you will do them harm
    Must be quiet at the table and not take them to a restaurant where other miserable people may be eating
    They mustn't be too thin or too fat
    Cannot suck their thumb as that's bad for their teeth.
    Shouldn't have a bottle after a certain age.
    Must read at age 4

Plus, just had to get a form signed by the teacher at the local school that says I am allowed to take my four year old daughter out of school, but if absences are not recorded than I am committing a legal offense!!!!!!!!!

Who the **** do these people think they are????!!!!!

MF in (can't be bothered to post this on Mumsnet as they're all a little too nasty while compared to fluffy bunny posters on CUK) Mode.
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

I wish they would leave that child alone.
    Bazza gets caught
    Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

and you have to send a letter in to the school saying that your child will be wearing goggles during the class swimming lessons.

FFS the goggles were recommended by the swim club they go to. But for some reason you need to send a letter in to school to "protect" them in case something happens.

Comment

Send them to public school.
        Next!
        Hard Brexit now!
        #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
          Send them to public school.
          Next!
          (See post about Public School earlier) 's

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post

"Opinions differ on the subject but it's generally accepted that children should not use a dummy much past the age of six months. "
            But, but...dummies shut them up?
            Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
            +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

[url=http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/bizarre/3451517/Are-Tom-Katie-a-pair-of-dummies.html]

to be fair my sister sucked her finger when she was young and it acted like a reverse-brace and pushed her teeth out so she was buck-toothed, she then wore a brace for about 4 years to correct them
              sufficiently advanced stupidity is indistinguishable from malice - Asimov (sort of)

there is no art in a factory, not even in an art factory - Mixerman

everyone is stupid some of the time - trad.

Comment

What a load of rubbish.

You must breast feed a child otherwise you will do them harm
                Must be quiet at the table and not take them to a restaurant where other miserable people may be eating
                They mustn't be too thin or too fat
                Shouldn't have a bottle after a certain age.
                Must read at age 4

Plus, just had to get a form signed by the teacher at the local school that says I am allowed to take my four year old daughter out of school, but if absences are not recorded than I am committing a legal offense!!!!!!!!!

Who the **** do these people think they are????!!!!!

MF in (can't be bothered to post this on Mumsnet as they're all a little too nasty while compared to fluffy bunny posters on CUK) Mode.
                I might be reading this wrong, but I have a feeling MF has a house full of illiterate, fat, dummy sucking, anti-social, buck toothed kids.

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
                  I might be reading this wrong, but I have a feeling MF has a house full of illiterate, fat, dummy sucking, anti-social, buck toothed kids.
                  Well, he is a yank

Comment

Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
                    But, but...dummies shut them up?
                    Exactly!

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
                    Now Dim, pop this in your mouth and we can all get some rest.

http://pictures.directnews.co.uk/liv..._14317_300.jpg

(It's one of Suityou's he spat out)

Comment

Working...
                    X