• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Monday Links from Lane 2 of the M42 Northbound Vol. LXII

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by stek View Post
    Well, having worked in a UK Nuclear Reactor 'Control Room' I have to say the Russian one is so hi-tech it's untrue!

We had a massive ship-type wheel to 'drive the reactor' ie 'lower the rods' - very much state of the ark...

We had VMS tho....
    But would you entrust a nuclear reactor to a bloke dressed like a chef who's wearing sandals
    Doing the needful since 1827

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
      Of course, it's always possible to find all of the "in-mlftb" links via that handy tag cloud that appears on every page of the forums
      Ah, the tags. I wanted to get an ordered list of all the ML threads a few days back (looking for something specific) but couldn't get it to work through CUK-search or Google in a decent way. Even the tags functionality doesn't do this that I can see, so I guess I was hoping you had a page with a list of links to all the ML threads in order - I saw a whole bunch of stuff on your own site but if I'm looking for an old article I will likely remember roughly how long ago I read it.
      Originally posted by MaryPoppins
      I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
      Originally posted by vetran
      Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by amcdonald View Post
        But would you entrust a nuclear reactor to a bloke dressed like a chef who's wearing sandals
        No, the guy with the tallest hat.

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
          Ah, the tags. I wanted to get an ordered list of all the ML threads a few days back (looking for something specific) but couldn't get it to work through CUK-search or Google in a decent way. Even the tags functionality doesn't do this that I can see, so I guess I was hoping you had a page with a list of links to all the ML threads in order - I saw a whole bunch of stuff on your own site but if I'm looking for an old article I will likely remember roughly how long ago I read it.
          The "monday links" tag shows most of them in reverse order - when the tag cloud was first introduced the earliest ones got jumbled up, but since then they're in reverse order of being added. If I get a chance, I'll see if I can do something with YQL...

Comment

Working...
          X