• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Women !!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pogle View Post
    How the hell do you manage that
    He does it on purpose. I think he likes it.

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
      He does it on purpose. I think he likes it.

I suspected as much......
      I'm sorry, but I'll make no apologies for this

Pogle is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
      CUK University Challenge Champions 2010
      CUK University Challenge Champions 2012

Comment

You know, I would have thought that from an evolutionary design point of view, the area which deals with ejection of unwanted matter would be more advanced and functional.

I mean, it's tucked in an awkward location, it's too near the reproductive organ(s), it cannot self-clean, and it's very fussy about what comes out (and goes in I guess), since a mega hot curry will give you serious outer pain and you have to sit on it all day in agony.
        Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C.S. Lewis

Comment

Originally posted by Board Game Geek View Post
          a mega hot curry will give you serious outer pain and you have to sit on it all day in agony.
          Don't worry my love next time I cook a mega hot curry I will put a loo roll in the freezer for you x
          Growing old is mandatory
          Growing up is optional

Comment

Originally posted by Halo Jones View Post
            Don't worry my love next time I cook a mega hot curry I will put a loo roll in the freezer for you x
            Aww thanks !
            Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C.S. Lewis

Comment

Working...
            X