• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Happy St Patricks Day

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Decided not to go out tonight, which is a bit of a major shocker given my insatiable drinking habits. While I'm incredibly proud to be Irish (albeit, with a slightly cockney accent), I just don't want to go out and dodge the feckwits in jester hats, or pretend I like Guinness, and listen to idiots talk about how they're "really up for the crack [sic]". Craic ffs!

Instead, I'm going to go home, pour a large glass of Jameson's and be grateful that I'm dodging all of London's idiot city winkers on St Patrick's day.

Ciall agus neart, brothers.

Comment

What did St Patrick say to the snakes as he was driving them out of Ireland?

'Are you alright in the back there lads?'

Comment

Originally posted by alreadypacked View Post
        Although I claim to be Irish, I have never tasted Guinness
        You're not missing much. I tasted it once, it tasted of bum.
        Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
        +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
          You're not missing much. I tasted it once, it tasted of bum.
          Whose bum?

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
            Whose bum?
            Not yours, obviously.

A dogs bum.
            Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
            +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Originally posted by GillsMan View Post
              Decided not to go out tonight, which is a bit of a major shocker given my insatiable drinking habits. While I'm incredibly proud to be Irish (albeit, with a slightly cockney accent), I just don't want to go out and dodge the feckwits in jester hats, or pretend I like Guinness, and listen to idiots talk about how they're "really up for the crack [sic]". Craic ffs!

Instead, I'm going to go home, pour a large glass of Jameson's and be grateful that I'm dodging all of London's idiot city winkers on St Patrick's day.

Ciall agus neart, brothers.
              Same here, except it will be a glass of redbreast.
              "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Got the Guinness in, some wine as a chaser and will indulge in both whilst accompanying myself singing Irish songs with the new guitar I bought today.
                Me, me, me...

Comment

Not yours, obviously.

A dogs bum.
                  But you rubbed me down in Guinness first, so it's no surprise.

Comment

Not yours, obviously.

A dogs bum.
                    Does CM know?
                    The vegetarian option.

Comment

Originally posted by wobbegong View Post
                      Does CM know?
                      I'm pretty sure she couldn't reach his bum.
                      Bazza gets caught
                      Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Working...
                      X