• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Weekend

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I plan to work on SKA.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
      I plan to work on SKA.
      It needs it.

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
        Can be overated that unless you want to do some shopping - but apparently that also can be done in your Pj's if I recall.

On another note I was reading Viz the other day and Mary Poppins got a mention in the profanisaurus section - I let you lot google it or whatever for the details.
        I've got an edition of that, I will peruse it.
        Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
        +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

monster tidy up, taking things to tip, moving furniture and buying DIY stuff and have to do it this weekend- am gutted!
          sufficiently advanced stupidity is indistinguishable from malice - Asimov (sort of)

there is no art in a factory, not even in an art factory - Mixerman

everyone is stupid some of the time - trad.

Comment

Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
            I've got an edition of that, I will peruse it.
            A Mary Poppins bag - a lady's genitalia which seems to fit anything you want to put in it.
            Me, me, me...

Comment

Originally posted by Cliphead View Post
              A Mary Poppins bag - a lady's genitalia which seems to fit anything you want to put in it.
              Oh. I'm not sure I like that. Maybe I should change my username and emerge with a new identity.
              Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
              +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Originally posted by doodab View Post

I may also breakout the music toys in order to convince myself I am a talentless git and they need to go on ebay.
                ah mate I'm going full circle - sold so much gear during my 'wilderness years' due to lack of funds and now being to reap it all back- hoping to get time to 'sound proof' my 'studio' this weekend but don't know if I will

whatcha got for sale?
                sufficiently advanced stupidity is indistinguishable from malice - Asimov (sort of)

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
                  Drink, wank, sleep, shop, drink, wank, sleep, coffee, cook, sleep, work.
                  think the OP was talking about the upcoming weekend not what you've done today at work

Comment

Originally posted by 2BIT View Post
                    whatcha got for sale?
                    +1
                    Me, me, me...

Comment

Originally posted by 2BIT View Post
                      ah mate I'm going full circle - sold so much gear during my 'wilderness years' due to lack of funds and now being to reap it all back- hoping to get time to 'sound proof' my 'studio' this weekend but don't know if I will

whatcha got for sale?
                      Well, nothing yet.

I have a few bits of cheap outboard that I don't really use since I ditched my mixer and a firewire audio interface that I will likely get rid of as soon as I return to the UK and can start using my desktop again. I have a few other bits and bobs that I don't really use much but I would find it hard to part with, I'll have to see about those.
                      While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Working...
                      X