• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Gold

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
    Thanks for your input.
    You will be, moron

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
      The only way gold is going to fall is if interest rates in the USA rise really fast to seriously big numbers, government pay off all their debts and everything is rosy in the world again.

Not likely. More likely is the gold price doubling by end of next year.

Lesson of the day: How to call out the bulls.

Any more hot tips?

Last edited by scooterscot; 19 March 2020, 10:05.
      "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

That chart, over the past month, doesn't look as unhealthy as most other asset classes (including crypto).
        Scoots still says that Apr 2020 didn't mark the start of a new stock bull market.

Comment

I preferred Through The Barricades.
          …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by DealorNoDeal View Post
            That chart, over the past month, doesn't look as unhealthy as most other asset classes (including crypto).
            Have a closer look... Gold just formed a Gravestone DOJI + bearish engulfing candle.

In my opinion gold will be downward trending until Spring of next year to $700.
            "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Thanks for bringing this thread up, really enjoyed reading it again.

Valuable lessons can be learned. This time it's different™

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
                I preferred Through The Barricades.
                If you are singing it, I can't tell the difference.

Comment

It is interesting how many folks were bullish on the shiny metals yet bearish on Stocks (myself included) - never underestimate the power of uncontrolled central banks.

Have learned to take notes against my trades since that time. Without note taking, I've no idea what my thinking was at the time of the trade.

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
                    It is interesting how many folks were bullish on the shiny metals yet bearish on Stocks (myself included) - never underestimate the power of uncontrolled central banks.

Have learned to take notes against my trades since that time. Without note taking, I've no idea what my thinking was at the time of the trade.
                    I know my thinking everytime I trade something.

"This cannot fail, this time next year I will be a millionaire!"

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
                      I know my thinking everytime I trade something.

"This cannot fail, this time next year I will be a millionaire!"
                      And currently you are a billionaire?

Comment

Working...
                      X