• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Gold

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
    blah blah blah

I invested into gold and want more suckers to join in to support high prices

blah blah blah

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
      APRIL 27, 2011, 2:06 P.M. ET.

PRECIOUS METALS: Gold And Silver Rally After Fed Statement - WSJ.com

Comment

Have you got real gold in your hands rather than virtual tulip with some future delivery? If something serious really happens then you don't have your hands on those gold bars - better buy canned goods, remote house with deep bunker and lots of guns (if they are legal).

Comment

Have you got real gold in your hands rather than virtual tulip with some future delivery? If something serious really happens then you don't have your hands on those gold bars - better buy canned goods, remote house with deep bunker and lots of guns (if they are legal).
          All I know is I put £ in and get gold allocated to me and then when I sell it a short while later, I've got more £ that I started with. I like this concept.

Comment

All I know is I put £ in and get gold allocated to me and then when I sell it a short while later, I've got more £ that I started with. I like this concept.
            Good that you enjoy your delusions, why shout about it every time you buy an ounce of gold "allocation"?

Nobody gives a fook about your fantasy investments - even if they are real, which I doubt very much, they just make you sound totally pathetic - move back to Swindon ffs, and regain your self esteem and start earning money via IT contracting for Gods sake - maybe even go back to Microsoft, I hear they are increasing permie salaries and God you'll make a good permie!
            Last edited by AtW; 27 April 2011, 19:48.

Comment

Good that you enjoy your delusions, why shout about it every time you buy an ounce of gold "allocation"?

Nobody gives a fook about your fantasy investments - even if they are real, which I doubt very much, they just make you sound totally pathetic - move back to Swindon ffs, and regain your self esteem and start earning money via IT contracting for Gods sake - maybe even go back to Microsoft, I hear they are increasing permie salaries and God you'll make a good permie!
              Have I touched a nerve.

Comment

Have I touched a nerve.

No - I was hoping you'd flounce off

Comment

No - I was hoping you'd flounce off
                  Gold Extends Record Peak Above $1,530

HTH

Comment

And there she blows. Gold smashes through the £30,000 / kg barrier. Up £500/kg in a day.

Comment

In the Dubai airport, you could buy 1Kg gold bars in duty-free. I would have loved to be able to afford it, the idea seems pretty cool.

Plus shopping malls have these dotted around:

Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                      I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                      Originally posted by vetran
                      Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Working...
                      X