• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Gold

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
    You do it all the time - you write something, then at a later date you link to your post and claim you called it.
    Of course I called it, I started the stock market crash thread two years ago following rampant stock market inflation whilst AMD share holders are calling for higher highs.

The 2020's will be defined by an entrepreneurial surge. You'll probably say that is common knowledge 2-3 years from now...
    "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
      Of course I called it, I started the stock market crash thread two years ago following rampant stock market inflation whilst AMD share holders are calling for higher highs.
      Wow... You called a stockmarket crash two years ago... A crash caused by a unforseen global pandemic...

Man you are dogs bollocks aren't you? :
      'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

The the daily wail said Brexit would be glorious - make up your mind!
        I didn't vote out you thick twunt. Come on, do keep up.
        I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
          Wow... You called a stockmarket crash two years ago... A crash caused by a unforseen global pandemic...

Man you are dogs bollocks aren't you? :
          Yeah, he's good at that. Calls 10 things, then gets all "wow, ain't I clever" when one comes true and brushes over the 9 times he was wrong. He's a legend in his own lunch break

Comment

AMD shareholders who bought 2-3 years ago are doing really well

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post

The crash was caused by debt. The pandemic brought about the realisation.
              "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
                I didn't vote out you thick twunt. Come on, do keep up.
                The crash was caused by debt. The pandemic brought about the realisation.
                So without the debt, the pandemic wouldn't have triggered the crash?

You know you're a thick twunt, when even Whorty can see that you're a thick twunt. Although in your case, you're probably too much of a thick twunt to work it out.

HTH

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
                  So without the debt, the pandemic wouldn't have triggered the crash?

You know you're a thick twunt, when even Whorty can see that you're a thick twunt. Although in your case, you're probably too much of a thick twunt to work it out.

HTH

Comment

Is there anybody on here who does not think that Pooper is a thick twunt?

Comment

Excessive debt is very different from healthy debt. Excessive debts have ballooned to such a level that no stops to think until a black swan event comes along.

The government would like nothing more for you to all believe the virus is the reason why they'll reset / digitise the currency. And it looks like a buyers paradise.

Comment

Working...
                      X