Come on you Rangers Come on you Rangers
Posts 1 to 10 of 10

Banned

pacharan has no reputation

Default Come on you Rangers

Just like to mention that it'll be good to see QPR back in the top flight.

Particularly poignant for yours truly as I'm an ex resident of Cricklewood and have fond memories of the Ray Wilkinson and Les Ferdinand days.

Also hoping I've wasted a few seconds of you Scotch football fans' lives lol.

Contractor 'til I die

doodab 's job has never been outsourced

Quote Originally Posted by pacharan View Post
    Are there seconds in a Scottish football fans life that aren't wasted?
    While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Suffers Fools...Badly!

shaunbhoy is always on top

Quote Originally Posted by pacharan View Post
    Just like to mention that it'll be good to see QPR back in the top flight.

Particularly poignant for yours truly as I'm an ex resident of Cricklewood and have fond memories of the Ray Wilkinson and Les Ferdinand days.

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

TykeLike

SimonMac is a fount of knowledge

First ever match I went to see was QPR v Liverpool at Loftus Road
    “Live a good life. If there are gods and they are just, then they will not care how devout you have been, but will welcome you based on the virtues you have lived by. If there are gods, but unjust, then you should not want to worship them. If there are no gods, then you will be gone, but will have lived a noble life that will live on in the memories of your loved ones.”

― Marcus Aurelius

Double Godlike!

stek - scorchio!

Certs for relegation - Warnocks record speaks for itself.

Super poster

Incognito is too good to be a permie

Maybe a double celebration in the bag. I'm not couting my chickens until they've hatched, but I bet you old Shaunyboy, Clip'Ead and the Lush are on the edge of the seats tonight

"I hope Celtic realise that, if their team is good enough, they will win. If they're not good enough, they'll not win - and they can't look at anybody else, whether it is referees or any other influence." - Walter Smith

On them! On them! They fail!

Suffers Fools...Badly!

Quote Originally Posted by Incognito View Post
    Maybe a double celebration in the bag. I'm not couting my chickens until they've hatched, but I bet you old Shaunyboy, Clip'Ead and the Lush are on the edge of the seats tonight

Ah yes. We will be watching Hearts, back at full strength after the weekend when they played Rangers and did "a Motherwell".
    You really have to wonder just why the owner of a Club would phone his manager and tell him not to pick his best defender for a game against Rangers because he was scared the Referee would send him off. If that is not calling into question the integrity of our whistlers then what is?
    Of course the Scottish media have been all over this............................NOT!

Looks like we blew it last week, but you never know. Stranger things have happened.
    “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Better than AtW

sasguru - scorchio!

Quote Originally Posted by shaunbhoy View Post
    Ah yes. We will be watching Hearts, back at full strength after the weekend when they played Rangers and did "a Motherwell".
    You really have to wonder just why the owner of a Club would phone his manager and tell him not to pick his best defender for a game against Rangers because he was scared the Referee would send him off. If that is not calling into question the integrity of our whistlers then what is?
    Of course the Scottish media have been all over this............................NOT!

Looks like we blew it last week, but you never know. Stranger things have happened.
    zzzzz. You really are a very dull man aren't you? Must be a barrel of laughs down your hovel.
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Suffers Fools...Badly!

Quote Originally Posted by sasguru View Post
    zzzzz. You really are a very dull man aren't you? Must be a barrel of laughs down your hovel.
    What's up sas? Missus locked you out, or have you been consigned to your shed whilst she and Janek run over the plans for her latest bush trimming?

Super poster

Incognito is too good to be a permie

Quote Originally Posted by shaunbhoy View Post
    What's up sas? Missus locked you out, or have you been consigned to your shed whilst she and Janek run over the plans for her latest bush trimming?

He's still puzzling over that "Please turn over". Take your time, he may be a while.

"I hope Celtic realise that, if their team is good enough, they will win. If they're not good enough, they'll not win - and they can't look at anybody else, whether it is referees or any other influence." - Walter Smith

On them! On them! They fail!