Come on you Rangers Come on you Rangers
Posts 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1

    Banned

    pacharan has no reputation


    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    1,524

    Default Come on you Rangers

    Just like to mention that it'll be good to see QPR back in the top flight.

    Particularly poignant for yours truly as I'm an ex resident of Cricklewood and have fond memories of the Ray Wilkinson and Les Ferdinand days.

    Also hoping I've wasted a few seconds of you Scotch football fans' lives lol.

  2. #2

    Contractor 'til I die

    doodab 's job has never been outsourced

    doodab's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    A bit too close to Wandsworth
    Posts
    16,164

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pacharan View Post
    Also hoping I've wasted a few seconds of you Scotch football fans' lives lol.
    Are there seconds in a Scottish football fans life that aren't wasted?
    While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

  3. #3

    Suffers Fools...Badly!

    shaunbhoy is always on top

    shaunbhoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    South Devon
    Posts
    29,654

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pacharan View Post
    Just like to mention that it'll be good to see QPR back in the top flight.

    Particularly poignant for yours truly as I'm an ex resident of Cricklewood and have fond memories of the Ray Wilkinson and Les Ferdinand days.

    Also hoping I've wasted a few seconds of you Scotch football fans' lives lol.



    “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

  4. #4

    TykeLike

    SimonMac is a fount of knowledge

    SimonMac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    God's Own Republic Of Yorkshire
    Posts
    23,168

    Default

    First ever match I went to see was QPR v Liverpool at Loftus Road
    “Live a good life. If there are gods and they are just, then they will not care how devout you have been, but will welcome you based on the virtues you have lived by. If there are gods, but unjust, then you should not want to worship them. If there are no gods, then you will be gone, but will have lived a noble life that will live on in the memories of your loved ones.”

    ― Marcus Aurelius

  5. #5

    Double Godlike!

    stek - scorchio!

    stek's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    East of Eden
    Posts
    11,501

    Default

    Certs for relegation - Warnocks record speaks for itself.

  6. #6

    Super poster

    Incognito is too good to be a permie

    Incognito's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    3,010

    Default

    Maybe a double celebration in the bag. I'm not couting my chickens until they've hatched, but I bet you old Shaunyboy, Clip'Ead and the Lush are on the edge of the seats tonight

    "I hope Celtic realise that, if their team is good enough, they will win. If they're not good enough, they'll not win - and they can't look at anybody else, whether it is referees or any other influence." - Walter Smith

    On them! On them! They fail!

  7. #7

    Suffers Fools...Badly!

    shaunbhoy is always on top

    shaunbhoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    South Devon
    Posts
    29,654

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Incognito View Post
    Maybe a double celebration in the bag. I'm not couting my chickens until they've hatched, but I bet you old Shaunyboy, Clip'Ead and the Lush are on the edge of the seats tonight

    Ah yes. We will be watching Hearts, back at full strength after the weekend when they played Rangers and did "a Motherwell".
    You really have to wonder just why the owner of a Club would phone his manager and tell him not to pick his best defender for a game against Rangers because he was scared the Referee would send him off. If that is not calling into question the integrity of our whistlers then what is?
    Of course the Scottish media have been all over this............................NOT!

    Looks like we blew it last week, but you never know. Stranger things have happened.
    “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

  8. #8

    Better than AtW

    sasguru - scorchio!


    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    35,738

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shaunbhoy View Post
    Ah yes. We will be watching Hearts, back at full strength after the weekend when they played Rangers and did "a Motherwell".
    You really have to wonder just why the owner of a Club would phone his manager and tell him not to pick his best defender for a game against Rangers because he was scared the Referee would send him off. If that is not calling into question the integrity of our whistlers then what is?
    Of course the Scottish media have been all over this............................NOT!

    Looks like we blew it last week, but you never know. Stranger things have happened.
    zzzzz. You really are a very dull man aren't you? Must be a barrel of laughs down your hovel.
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

  9. #9

    Suffers Fools...Badly!

    shaunbhoy is always on top

    shaunbhoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    South Devon
    Posts
    29,654

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sasguru View Post
    zzzzz. You really are a very dull man aren't you? Must be a barrel of laughs down your hovel.
    What's up sas? Missus locked you out, or have you been consigned to your shed whilst she and Janek run over the plans for her latest bush trimming?

    “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

  10. #10

    Super poster

    Incognito is too good to be a permie

    Incognito's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    3,010

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shaunbhoy View Post
    What's up sas? Missus locked you out, or have you been consigned to your shed whilst she and Janek run over the plans for her latest bush trimming?

    He's still puzzling over that "Please turn over". Take your time, he may be a while.

    "I hope Celtic realise that, if their team is good enough, they will win. If they're not good enough, they'll not win - and they can't look at anybody else, whether it is referees or any other influence." - Walter Smith

    On them! On them! They fail!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •