• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The crappiness of current sockies ...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The crappiness of current sockies ...

How I yearn for the days of andyW and DavidContractorJunior.
    Now we have jacquiWotsit, GricerBore and RusellDullville, FFS!

I would suggest we ban them but I won't otherwise I'll receive another infraction.

Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Originally posted by sasguru View Post

I would suggest we ban them but I won't otherwise I'll receive another infraction.

It took 15 months of belittling GricerBore for him to Foxtrot Oscar, so lets just keep up the hounding of others
    Last edited by SimonMac; 17 May 2011, 11:26.
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

What is this infraction you speak of
      Fiscal nomad it's legal.

Comment

I am not a sockie, if you have proof then lets see it, otherwise shut up.

Comment

Originally posted by russell View Post
          I am not a sockie
          But are you pants?
          While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Oh here we go. Another dewy eyed trip down memory lane to the halcyon days of when CUK was actually fun.

If you were around at the time, I'd have thought some of that hilarity may have rubbed off on you.

Apparently not though as I have never heard you say anything remotely amusing.

Comment

Originally posted by pacharan View Post
              Apparently not though as I have never heard you say anything remotely amusing.
              That's because like a lot of new arrivals you're a witless drone who wouldn't recognise irony or humour if they came and bit you on your large arse.

HTH
              Hard Brexit now!
              #prayfornodeal

Comment

It's just the same blokes hiding behind new names, let them stay. I like that Russell one, he's a dead ringer for Cyberman who was a particular favorite and the one who always poses a calculation style question for some accountant to chew on - 'If a horse eats a bale of hay in 2.5 weeks, how long will it take to eat Hampshire?' style

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
                  It took 15 months of belittling GricerBore for him to Foxtrot Oscar, so lets just keep up the hounding of others
                  May I point out that with your join date being Aug 2010 this statement tends to out you as another sock drawer occupant.

Comment

Originally posted by TykeMerc View Post
                    May I point out that with your join date being Aug 2010 this statement tends to out you as another sock drawer occupant.
                    Not really because in his "I Quit" thread he mentioned 15 months
                    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Working...
                    X