• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

How many Big Macs have you ever eaten?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fred Bloggs View Post
    I reckon they're pretty much the same wherever you eat one myself. I might get one tonight, haven't had one for months actually.
    no, I asked for salt in the states, 'for my daughter'
    jeez, the police came around, beat me with lead pipes and put me in guantanamo bay for six months

they dont do salt anymore. and they have different fat levels

all in mho of course

(\__/)
    (>'.'<)
    ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

I'm another who's never had one, and never will. Have you seen what they put in them? Lettuce and all kinds of other tulip like that

Comment

I'm more of a "quarter pounder with cheese" man
        Coffee's for closers

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
          I'm another who's never had one, and never will. Have you seen what they put in them? Lettuce and all kinds of other tulip like that
          Part of the five a day. Like the Ketchup and the Gherkin slices, all vegetable and part of a healthy diet.
          Public Service Posting by the BBC - Bloggs Bulls**t Corp.
          Officially CUK certified - Thick as f**k.

Comment

I find them more effective than Ex-lax
            Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by Spacecadet View Post
              I'm more of a "quarter pounder with cheese" man
              Closest thing they do to a burger, agreed.
              Originally posted by MaryPoppins
              I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
              Originally posted by vetran
              Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
                no, I asked for salt in the states, 'for my daughter'
                jeez, the police came around, beat me with lead pipes and put me in guantanamo bay for six months

they dont do salt anymore. and they have different fat levels

all in mho of course

They are putting less and less salt on the fries, IMO. I have to pick up a salt sachet from the counter now.

Comment

Thing I don't get is he is thin and has good cholesterol. Shirley that flies in the face of current medical advice.
                  Last edited by russell; 18 May 2011, 15:21.

Comment

Originally posted by russell View Post
                    Thing I don't get is he is thin and has good cholesterol. Shirley that flies in the face of current medical advice.
                    He's an outlier. Just like the 90 year old who's smoked 60 a day since they were 10, or the 70 year old who lives on some remote island without electricity or runnning water. They are notable not because they are still alive, but because everyone else who did the same is dead.
                    "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
                      He's an outlier. Just like the 90 year old who's smoked 60 a day since they were 10, or the 70 year old who lives on some remote island without electricity or runnning water. They are notable not because they are still alive, but because everyone else who did the same is dead.
                      Nah they come out with a new paper every week that reverses previous findings. My advice is eat and drink what you want, get regular exercise and you'll be fine.

Comment

Working...
                      X