• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

How many Big Macs have you ever eaten?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by russell View Post
    Nah they come out with a new paper every week that reverses previous findings. My advice is eat and drink what you want, get regular exercise and you'll be fine.

He's right you know.
    I've just heard that Wham have split up as well

(\__/)
    (>'.'<)
    ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by russell View Post
      My advice is eat and drink what you want, get regular exercise and you'll be fine.
      The only problem with that is that if I drink what I want regular exercise is impossible due to the hangovers.
      While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Originally posted by doodab View Post
        The only problem with that is that if I drink what I want regular exercise is impossible due to the hangovers.
        Always have at least 2 nights off the booze between sessions is my mantra.

Comment

I doubt that I've had more than half a dozen Big Macs in my life. I enjoy a good burger, but the Big Mac doesn't seem to be a good burger.

Comment

I wish the UK had In-n-Out Burger.
            Originally posted by MaryPoppins
            I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
            Originally posted by vetran
            Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
              I think I've seen that done on YouP*rn.

Edit: my mistake. It's the people that make the 100x100 burger:

There you go, NF. Spot the slice of gherkin in that.
              My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

Obligatory Kenji Lopez-Alt link: The Burger Lab: Building A Better Big Mac

Go on then; another Kenji link that won't make it to Monday: The Ultimate In-N-Out Secret Menu (and Super Secret Menu!) Survival Guide

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                  Obligatory Kenji Lopez-Alt link: The Burger Lab: Building A Better Big Mac

Go on then; another Kenji link that won't make it to Monday: The Ultimate In-N-Out Secret Menu (and Super Secret Menu!) Survival Guide
                  Is that for real or some kind of elaborate joke?
                  Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                  I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                  Originally posted by vetran
                  Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by Halo Jones View Post
                    One: only to learn I did not like it
                    WSS
                    "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Is that for real or some kind of elaborate joke?
                      All of Kenji's stuff is for real. He's the one with the ultimate french fries recipe (Monday Links XXIII), the In-N-Out Animal Style Double-Double teardown and recipe (Monday Links XXX), and loads of other good stuff, more of which will doubtless make it into Monday Links in the future.

EDIT: and not forgetting Bringing Neapolitan Pizza Home (aka 'The Skillet-Broiler Method'), ML XXXVIII
                      Last edited by NickFitz; 18 May 2011, 19:46.

Comment

Working...
                      X