• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Have you made peace with god (or the Mods depending on your faith)

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I love animals, and am willing to care for pets after the Christian Rapture. ✔
    • I am not, and never have been a born-again Christian. ✔
    • I believe it is immoral to have sex with animals, and have no desire to do so. ✘
    • I believe it is immoral to consume common domesticated pets (note: this includes goldfish!), and have no desire to do so.✔
    • If you agree with, then please contact JesusPets to join our international community of JesusPets Partners! ✔

So close
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
      Just imagine - posting on CUK at the speed of light!
      I can.

Errors
      The following errors occurred with your submission

* This forum requires that you wait 30 seconds between posts. Please try again in 29.99 seconds.
      My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

If I'd known about this long enough in advance I would have grown long hair and a beard so I could go round Christians' houses tomorrow, knocking on the door and saying "I'm back - get your coat"

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
          If I'd known about this long enough in advance I would have grown long hair and a beard so I could go round Christians' houses tomorrow, knocking on the door and saying "I'm back - get your coat. No, not you love, you stay sat there for a while"
          FTFY

Comment

I got banned from the rapture ready forum, but not before picking up some survival tips for the post-rapture one world government. PM me for details, at a cost of 100 Standard Drawing Rights.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
              If I'd known about this long enough in advance I would have grown long hair and a beard so I could go round Christians' houses tomorrow, knocking on the door and saying "I'm back - get your coat"
              An can we go via your bank, 'cos you won't need that dosh any more?

Here's a thought:

Do you really want to go to a place that's going to be full of hell fire preachers, telling you "Told you so!"?
              Behold the warranty -- the bold print giveth and the fine print taketh away.

Comment

Originally posted by Sysman View Post
                Here's a thought:

Do you really want to go to a place that's going to be full of hell fire preachers, telling you "Told you so!"?
                Interesting thought, after due consideration my response would have to be "Hell NO!"

Comment

Is Jesus coming back as a carpenter again? Or the modern equivalent, anyway.

If so, watch out for any spotty git who works on the tills in Ikea who wears socks 'n' sandals.

My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

Originally posted by RichardCranium View Post
                    Is Jesus coming back as a carpenter again? Or the modern equivalent, anyway.

If so, watch out for any spotty git who works on the tills in Ikea who wears socks 'n' sandals.

Nah - he'll be a humble recruitment agent.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
                      a humble recruitment agent.
                      I know we should expect miracles, but that's beyond the pale!

Comment

Working...
                      X