• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Have you made peace with god (or the Mods depending on your faith)

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Have you made peace with god (or the Mods depending on your faith)

Start of the Raptures tomorrow, so you got 5 months to make your peace or join the legions who have licked the Chutney Spoon

May 21, 2011 Judgment Day! Tract - eBible Fellowship
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Can you post in CUK whilst being in heaven? Or hell?

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
      Can you post in CUK whilst being in heaven? Or hell?
      It wouldn't be heaven if it didn't have wifi.
      While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Originally posted by doodab View Post
        It wouldn't be heaven if it didn't have wifi.
        WiFi is tulip though when many people use it, I reckon it's reserved for hell and in heaven they use nice fiber optics. Just imagine - posting on CUK at the speed of light!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
            WiFi is tulip though when many people use it, I reckon it's reserved for hell and in heaven they use nice fiber optics. Just imagine - posting on CUK at the speed of light!
            It would still make you wait between posts.
            While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Originally posted by doodab View Post
              It would still make you wait between posts.
              Not on IP level...

Comment

Im a bit annoyed about this.
                I ve been naughty for the last few months because I didnt want to get ruptured.

now it looks like Im heading to the fiery pit all because of a typo

(\__/)
                (>'.'<)
                ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
                  Im a bit annoyed about this.
                  I ve been naughty for the last few months because I didnt want to get ruptured.

now it looks like Im heading to the fiery pit all because of a typo

And you will almost certainly get ruptured down there down there.

Comment

Make sure you get your post rapture pet insurance
                    "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Working...
                    X