• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

CUKers you like

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
    You must have missed my one man vendetta against Russell
    I miss Wussel
    Jim is a Jedi! - Dara
    Jim is EVIL! - Jenny Eclair

Comment

Originally posted by Wodewick View Post
      I miss Wussel
      He should be back online by now, unless he's a) sulking, b) lurking or c) been permabanned by admin.

Comment

Originally posted by realityhack View Post
        He should be back online by now, unless he's a) sulking, b) lurking or c) been permabanned by admin.
        Still showing as Banned......... Makes I Glum
        Jim is a Jedi! - Dara
        Jim is EVIL! - Jenny Eclair

Comment

Ah, here's a few from way back when all this was fields:

Fleety RIP. The only Cukker to have his own smiley.

Janek, no one does doom like he did.

Cornish farmers. I loved that mini invasion. Papawhatsisname was good value too.

Fiddleabout who ran a rubbish jokes website.

Roger Rabbit. An accountant with an off the shelf Russian bride and a healthy interest in norks.

I'm sure I've missed many others too.

Comment

Originally posted by RichardCranium
            SimonMac, professionalism, sensibility, seriousness, maturity and complete unsuitability for CUK. His chief weapon is professionalism... professionalism and sensibility... sensibility and professionalism... His two weapons are sensibility and professionalism... and ruthless seriousness... His three weapons are sensibility, professionalism, and ruthless seriousness... and an almost fanatical devotion against Russell... His four... no... amongst his weapons... amongst his weaponry... are such elements as sensibility, professionalism... I'll come in again.
            Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
            I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by RichardCranium

gricerboy makes me laugh. The reactions he gets off others makes me laugh lots.
              I honestly 110% really do believe Gricerboy was your sockie. You did just reappear after he was put to bed and you're on the forums constantly again whereas you had been off for ages. Coincidence? Nope.
              "I hope Celtic realise that, if their team is good enough, they will win. If they're not good enough, they'll not win - and they can't look at anybody else, whether it is referees or any other influence." - Walter Smith

On them! On them! They fail!

Comment

( Just to explain, I made such a mess of correcting the bold / underline / italics that I decided to delete and recreate the post, during which time SimonMac, managed to reply to my post. Hence he managed to reply to my post before I seemingly posted it. )
                My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

Originally posted by Incognito View Post
                  I honestly 110% really do believe Gricerboy was your sockie. You did just reappear after he was put to bed and you're on the forums constantly again whereas you had been off for ages. Coincidence? Nope.
                  RC - I did wonder if Gricer was yours too.

You are the sockie master of CUK.
                  Bazza gets caught
                  Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Originally posted by Incognito View Post
                    I honestly 110% really do believe Gricerboy was your sockie.
                    Thank you for the credit for that well-researched, well-written and time-consuming creation.

I am flattered you identified me as the creator.
                    My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

Originally posted by RichardCranium View Post
                      ( Just to explain, I made such a mess of correcting the bold / underline / italics that I decided to delete and recreate the post, during which time SimonMac, managed to reply to my post. Hence he managed to reply to my post before I seemingly posted it. )
                      Didn't know you could delete posts lol
                      Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                      I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Working...
                      X