• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The Official CUK Remorse Thread

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't worry, I am not in the slightest bit offended that you called me a big, fat, hairy arsed, leather clad homosexual who enjoys the sport of teabagging, I've been called worse by my ex anyway!
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
      I've been called worse by my ex anyway!
      He must've been a right bastard
      When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

Originally posted by TestMangler View Post
        He must've been a right bastard
        He was always a kind and gentle lover (My ex, not RC)
        Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
        I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by RichardCranium
          That's alright. I'm not the least offended you started a "CUKers we dislike" thread about me. Given yesterday was the first time I'd logged in for ages, it didn't take me long to get up your nose!

(I should have explained: you called yourself a bear and I jumped to the obvious conclusion that you're another string-vest and high-heels wearing trucker like Cailin Maith.)
          I suppose its a bad time to mention the dog and your wifes rug ?

(\__/)
          (>'.'<)
          ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by RichardCranium
            That's alright. I'm not the least offended you started a "CUKers we dislike" thread about me. Given yesterday was the first time I'd logged in for ages, it didn't take me long to get up your nose!

(I should have explained: you called yourself a bear and I jumped to the obvious conclusion that you're another string-vest and high-heels wearing trucker like Cailin Maith.)
            Ah the sockie master

Just go back to posting as AtW, MF, Wodewick, TykeMerc, Russell (oh no he's still banned isn't he).

You big gay bear you.
            Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
              Ah the sockie master

Just go back to posting as AtW, MF, Wodewick, TykeMerc, Russell (oh no he's still banned isn't he).

You big gay bear you.
              Oi Tuliphead! He may or may not be any of the others, possible Gricy as well.

But he ain't me!
              Jim is a Jedi! - Dara
              Jim is EVIL! - Jenny Eclair

Comment

Originally posted by Wodewick View Post
                Oi Tuliphead! He may or may not be any of the others, possible Gricy as well.

But he ain't me!
                :reeling-them-in-smiley:

Ah ok, thanks.
                Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
                  :reeling-them-in-smiley:

Ah ok, thanks.
                  HTH
                  Jim is a Jedi! - Dara
                  Jim is EVIL! - Jenny Eclair

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
                    I suppose its a bad time to mention the dog and your wifes rug ?

It's never a great time to tell a man his wife is bald. I'd leave the dog well out of it for now.

Comment

Originally posted by RichardCranium View Post
                      Ooh, I do feel ill. I wonder if it is anything to do with this empty bag of mixed fruit dated "19 MAR 2011". The Barolot was alright, but the Cabernet Sauvignon Chateau Acide de Batterie wiped out any taste buds I had. I feel I need to go to the loo again, but I've nothing left to give.
                      I think that was it - the 2 month old fruit.

I just tried forcing down a bowl of cereal and only just made it to the loo in time.

I had no idea it was physically possible for stuff to go through you so quickly.

And I think the lining of my nose has been stripped out by the evil smell.
                      My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

Working...
                      X