• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

3 hours sleep. Coping strategies required.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I find drinking large amounts of alcohol and abusing people on an internet forum tend to help me in getting to sleep.

Bit ****ed at the second part if you're the moderator I suppose(doesn't seem to stop NAT though)
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by doodab View Post
      That's because of the coffee. When I am knackered and need a good nights kip I make sure to switch from coffee to camomile tea around 2 or 3 in the afternoon.
      yeah good point, i did that for a while but finding that i need that last hit later in the afternoon - will skip today and see what happens
      sufficiently advanced stupidity is indistinguishable from malice - Asimov (sort of)

there is no art in a factory, not even in an art factory - Mixerman

everyone is stupid some of the time - trad.

Comment

Working...
      X