• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Day Rate/Invoicing in Euros - wont be keen to do this again....

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Day Rate/Invoicing in Euros - wont be keen to do this again....

Too much risk with currency fluctuations. Too much hassle with VAT etc.

I can see why the agency are keen to pay in euros rather than sucking it up and converting to sterling and paying me in this.
    Rhyddid i lofnod psychocandy!!!!

Jeez, gold's gone nuts again. What's up now?

Comment

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
      Jeez, gold's gone nuts again. What's up now?
      Gold Prices Rally, "50% Chance" US will Lose AAA by Oct. as Debt Crisis "Mutant" Stalks "Eurozone Titanic" | Gold News

Ratings agency Standard & Poor's warned on Thursday that the ongoing failure of US politicians to reach agreement on the debt ceiling means "there is at least a one-in-two likelihood" that it will downgrade US government debt within the next 90 days."Further delays in raising the debt ceiling could lead us to conclude that a default is more possible than we previously thought," said a statement from S&P. "If so, we could lower the long-term rating on US government this month."

Comment

Working...
      X