• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

It just gets worse

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It just gets worse

A former News of the World journalist who made phone-hacking allegations against the paper has been found dead.

Sean Hoare had told the New York Times the practice was far more extensive than the paper acknowledged when police first investigated hacking claims.

Hertfordshire Police said the body of a man was found at a property in Langley Road, Watford, on Monday morning.

Linky
    Me, me, me...

Do you reckon the same lot that did Dr David Kelly did him?

Comment

Originally posted by moorfield View Post
      Do you reckon the same lot that did Dr David Kelly did him?
      Whistle blower = dead

Is there a pattern emerging?
      Me, me, me...

Comment

Maybe he had something on Blair?

Comment

Somebody somewhere has something that they do not want to come out.

I just wish they could get it over and done with and the nation can go back to Cheryl Cole chat.

Comment

So who did him in. Murdoch?
            Or the BBC who want to make it look like he is prepared to kill his own staff?

Comment

Are You Scared Yet?
              "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Working...
              X