• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

New Football Season coming

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Football Season coming

Who's going to win the title this year? Fergie says that it will be Man Utd again challenged by one from Chelsea, Liverpool, Arsenal and Man City. Is that the way he thinks they will finish?

I'm going for:-

1. Man City
    2. Liverpool
    3. Man Utd
    4. Chelsea
    5. Spurs
    6. Arsenal

Inter Milager is going to win!

Contractor UK Fantasy Football League
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Rangers!!!

Churchill - In "Ooops, forgot my Mason Boyne password" mode!

Comment

Originally posted by Craic View Post
        Who's going to win the title this year? Fergie says that it will be Man Utd again challenged by one from Chelsea, Liverpool, Arsenal and Man City. Is that the way he thinks they will finish?

I'm going for:-

1. Man City
        2. Liverpool
        3. Man Utd
        4. Chelsea
        5. Spurs
        6. Arsenal
        Never mind them. Can Huddersfield win League One auto after last season's play-off disappointment?

Comment

How Depressing
          Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Bookies odds

Man Utd 181/100
            Chelsea 11/4
            Man City 4
            Arsenal 9
            Liverpool 11

It looks like Man Utd again challenged by Chelasea dn Man City.

Looks like they think Arsenal and Liverpool will be fighting over the last Champions League slot.

Comment

Man Utd will win by a mile. Rooney was a bit lost last year and they still won so I expect him to be 'like a new signing' as they say. Other teams have money but SAF is just miles above the other managers in every department.

I expect Celtic to win by 10 points this year, at least.

Comment

1. Man Utd
                2. Chelsea
                3. Man City

Arsenal will turn up 8th if Fabregas goes, they really are a poor side and I still do not know how fanny face is so popular with the fans.

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
                  Rangers!!!

Churchill - In "Ooops, forgot that I know feck all about Scottish football" mode!
                  FTFY

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
                    I expect Celtic to win by 10 points this year, at least.
                    Don't think it'll be 10 points, but don't see us winning it this year.
                    "I hope Celtic realise that, if their team is good enough, they will win. If they're not good enough, they'll not win - and they can't look at anybody else, whether it is referees or any other influence." - Walter Smith

On them! On them! They fail!

Comment

Working...
                    X