• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

12 Points

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    Oh Suity.

Minestrone has put a hidden message in the dots on the above message. If you zoom to 400% you can see it.
    I must still have a fever as I tried the zooming in thing.
    Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

I believe Suity that young Incognito and young Minestrone have had a bet on the difference between the points of the top two teams in the North Arbroath Haggis & Deep Fried Mars Bar 2nd Division. Minestrone has stated that Arbroath Boys will beat Arbroath Girls by 12 points.

Back in the real world. WGAS.
      What's the significance of the timing of the post though oh wobbly one. I'll leave you to google it.
      "I hope Celtic realise that, if their team is good enough, they will win. If they're not good enough, they'll not win - and they can't look at anybody else, whether it is referees or any other influence." - Walter Smith

On them! On them! They fail!

Comment

Originally posted by Incognito View Post
        What's the significance of the timing of the post though oh wobbly one. I'll leave you to google it.
        Which part of WGAS did you struggle with?
        What happens in General, stays in General.
        You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Which part of WGAS did you struggle with?
          One huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuundred and faaaaaaawty.
          Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Normal service has now been restored.

"I hope Celtic realise that, if their team is good enough, they will win. If they're not good enough, they'll not win - and they can't look at anybody else, whether it is referees or any other influence." - Walter Smith

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
              Almost at that 12 point watermark. Oh wait a minute.....

Comment

Originally posted by Incognito View Post
                Almost at that 12 point watermark. Oh wait a minute.....

WSWGAS.
                What happens in General, stays in General.
                You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Is it how many points scotland will fail to qualify for the next world cup (of football) by?
                  While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Or is it how many chelsea are going to put past bolton in the first half?
                    While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Did I hear "Are you Arsenal in disguise" being sung about Bolton?

Comment

Working...
                      X