• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Mumford and Sons

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Moscow Mule View Post
    Cheer up misery guts.
    Who's miserable?

Life doesn't get any better
    Me, me, me...

Comment

Originally posted by Cliphead View Post
      Who's miserable?

Life doesn't get any better
      Well, so long as you're happy.
      ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Originally posted by pacharan View Post
        I know they're the flavour of the moment but someone's just made me sit through their Mumford and Sons album
        Would you rather listen to Queen? Were you forced to listen in their car?
        Originally posted by MaryPoppins
        I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
        Originally posted by vetran
        Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Got a lot of php bugs in your website cliphead, or you just like the word deprecated. Couldn't get anything to play either.
          Last edited by xoggoth; 30 July 2011, 08:11.
          bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
          John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
            Got a lot of php bugs in your website cliphead, or you just like the word deprecated.
            Hosting provider updated PHP so working through the bugs. It was completely broken before.
            Me, me, me...

Comment

I know they're the flavour of the moment but someone's just made me sit through their Mumford and Sons album
              That's a novel interpretation of "the naughty step". My congratulations to your parents on this innovative move.
              What did they catch you doing this time, and did it once again involve your sister's soiled underwear?
              And was it preferable to being "Queened" in the car park??

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Oh Lord - what an awful dirge; a bunch of blokes with banjoes and other folky like paraphernalia bellyaching about stuff that only folkies bellyache about.

A melange of the very worst of hillbilly cum Irish folk music.
                The wisdom we have lost...

Comment

turgid miserable sh1te.
                  two bottles of lanny is it?
                  and a handful of jellies?

Comment

Working...
                  X