The official Jambos get a shoeing thread The official Jambos get a shoeing thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Posts 1 to 10 of 31
  1. #1

    Potty-trained

    suityou01 is NOT a disguised employee

    suityou01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Skid row
    Posts
    21,014

    Default The official Jambos get a shoeing thread

    Fresh from pre-season and in good form. Jambos I suspect will get a dressing down tonight.

    Would lift my mood.

    Adebayor and Diarra both signed up. Unofficially like, but I have it on good authority. The fans will be in good voice if this is leaked to the media.

    COYS
    Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

  2. #2

    King of updation

    TestMangler - scorchio!

    TestMangler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Ardbeg, Isle Of Bute, Jock Land.
    Posts
    6,793

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by suityou01 View Post
    Fresh from pre-season and in good form. Jambos I suspect will get a dressing down tonight.

    Would lift my mood.

    Adebayor and Diarra both signed up. Unofficially like, but I have it on good authority. The fans will be in good voice if this is leaked to the media.

    COYS
    Latest News: Team with £100 million budget beats team with £6 million budget shocker

    If the 'Tottenham Hotspurs' don't duff up the Jambos, there is something seriously wrong
    On Desolation Boulevard, they'd light the faded lights.....

  3. #3

    Suffers Fools...Badly!

    shaunbhoy is always on top

    shaunbhoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    South Devon
    Posts
    29,654

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by suityou01 View Post
    Adebayor and Diarra both signed up. Unofficially like, but I have it on good authority. The fans will be in good voice if this is leaked to the media.
    Filling the team with Arsenal rejects. The way forward right enough.

    “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

  4. #4

    Potty-trained

    suityou01 is NOT a disguised employee

    suityou01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Skid row
    Posts
    21,014

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TestMangler View Post
    Latest News: Team with £100 million budget beats team with £6 million budget shocker

    If the 'Tottenham Hotspurs' don't duff up the Jambos, there is something seriously wrong
    No plural on Hotspur you ignoramus

    Budgets smudgets, Jambos are no mugs.

    Quote Originally Posted by shaunbhoy View Post
    Filling the team with Arsenal rejects. The way forward right enough.

    Gallas was a good signing. I'm sure Adebayor will be too.
    Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

  5. #5

    More fingers than teeth

    minestrone is NOT a disguised employee

    minestrone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    15,998

    Default

    Is Black playing?

    You will not be happy when he tries to break one of your players legs. Honestly he will try.

  6. #6

    King of updation

    TestMangler - scorchio!

    TestMangler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Ardbeg, Isle Of Bute, Jock Land.
    Posts
    6,793

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by suityou01 View Post
    No plural on Hotspur you ignoramus

    Budgets smudgets, Jambos are no mugs.


    Gallas was a good signing. I'm sure Adebayor will be too.


    They look crap even in the SPL. Motherwell beat them a couple of weeks ago FFS.

    The only team they've beaten this season is Aberdeen, and they are seriously guff.

    So are you a fan of the Tottenham Hotspurs then ?
    On Desolation Boulevard, they'd light the faded lights.....

  7. #7

    King of updation

    TestMangler - scorchio!

    TestMangler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Ardbeg, Isle Of Bute, Jock Land.
    Posts
    6,793

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by minestrone View Post
    Is Black playing?

    You will not be happy when he tries to break one of your players legs. Honestly he will try.
    WMS

    Black is a dirty little c**t !!

    The only advantage Spurs will have is that he's slower than a week in the jail.
    On Desolation Boulevard, they'd light the faded lights.....

  8. #8

    Potty-trained

    suityou01 is NOT a disguised employee

    suityou01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Skid row
    Posts
    21,014

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TestMangler View Post


    They look crap even in the SPL. Motherwell beat them a couple of weeks ago FFS.

    The only team they've beaten this season is Aberdeen, and they are seriously guff.

    So are you a fan of the Tottenham Hotspurs then ?


    a whole 2 games into the season you make this generalisation.

    Edit : Cancel that, I did not realise the SPL started in July.
    Last edited by suityou01; 18th August 2011 at 18:38. Reason: I cannot read
    Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

  9. #9

    More fingers than teeth

    minestrone is NOT a disguised employee

    minestrone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    15,998

    Default

    Yup, Black is playing.

    Someone is going to get hurt.

  10. #10

    Potty-trained

    suityou01 is NOT a disguised employee

    suityou01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Skid row
    Posts
    21,014

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by minestrone View Post
    Is Black playing?

    You will not be happy when he tries to break one of your players legs. Honestly he will try.
    Yup, playing.

    Kaboul will keep him quiet.
    Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •