• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Help, one of my neighbours is a whore

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help, one of my neighbours is a whore

Should I move house or advise her on Ir35?

She's f'ugly before you ask.

Originally posted by conned tractor View Post
    Should I move house or advise her on Ir35?

She's f'ugly before you ask.
    IR35 won't apply as she probably performs her services at her own premises with several clients at one time.

Definite pointer to self employment
    When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

You could start by anonymously insulting her on a professional internet forum. That would be a compassionate and mature thing to do.

Comment

Originally posted by TestMangler View Post
        IR35 won't apply as she probably performs her services at her own premises with several clients at one time.

I shall ask to see where the plaque stating the Ltd company, she has obviously formed, is displayed and ask her about her liability insurance. I wonder if professional indemnity covers all mishaps?

Comment

I shall ask to see where the plaque stating the Ltd company, she has obviously formed, is displayed and ask her about her liability insurance. I wonder if professional indemnity covers all mishaps?
          I would assume that she'll use some of her own equipment too as well as her clients'

<insert your own 'tools' gag here>

Comment

Originally posted by thunderlizard View Post
            You could start by anonymously insulting her on a professional internet forum. That would be a compassionate and mature thing to do.
            Yes, anon insulter and anon "victim". True internet warrior. Raar.

Compassion...pah.

Professional.....pah.

Comment

Originally posted by TestMangler View Post

She could also use substittuion to bolster her case IR35 wise - eg quick call to her sister if she has to go out shopping for a spell ,,,
              Last edited by AlfredJPruffock; 22 August 2011, 22:12.

Comment

Originally posted by AlfredJPruffock View Post
                She could also use substittuion to bolster her case IR35 wise - eg quick call to her sister if she has to go out shopping for a spell ,,,
                Good point. This is clearly a contract for services. Case dismissed.......

Comment

Maybe we should compare rates....I might go whoring yet.

Comment

Maybe we should compare rates....I might go whoring yet.

Don't know about rates, but you should see some tips............

Barroooom tish. Thank you....I'm here all week

Comment

Working...
                    X