• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Wenger Resigns

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hertsseasider View Post
    Agreed. The board are only interested in financial returns and can't be arsed (geddit?) with winning things. Another season out of the CL and Wenger is for Le Chop. Arsenal Fan TV is quite funny if anyone here views it
    Arsenal Fan TV is the funniest thing - ironically unless you are an Arsenal fan!

Comment

Possibly worth punting a tenner on Ancelotti or Simeone. Rogers for a cheeky outside bet.

https://www.standard.co.uk/sport/foo...-a3779676.html

qh
      He had a negative bluety on a quackhandle and was quadraspazzed on a lifeglug.

I look forward to your all knowing and likely sarcastic and unhelpful reply.

Comment

Arsene Wenger: Arsenal boss to leave club at end of season
        Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
        I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Only seven years after this thread was started.

Well predicted MF !!

He knows his squad is poor and needs to spend big bucks which he is incapable of. So time to jump ship!

Have heard it is Vieira next but that would be a brave move.

Comment

MF predicted 4 months, so he's only wrong by a factor of about 20.
            Originally posted by MaryPoppins
            I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
            Originally posted by vetran
            Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Working...
            X