• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Currently watching....

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Watched 'Now you see me' after ordering it by accident. I got it mixed up with 'catch me if you can'. Pretty disappointing and tries to be to clever, if I want that I will look in a mirror.

Tonight - Criminal Minds, Murdoch Mysteries and Walking Dead so I am set once the kids are in bed!
    "He's actually ripped" - Jared Padalecki

https://youtu.be/l-PUnsCL590?list=PL...dNeCyi9a&t=615

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
      Lord of the flies. 1963 version. Amazingly how skinny all the kids are. The "fat" one(piggy) looks normal by today's standards.

Thank God corn syrup hasn't really caught on in this country as it has in the US, or by now practically every kid in the land would be an almost perfectly spherical butterball
      Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Recently been watching Whitechapel (Series 1 to 4)

Preposterous tosh based on the assumption that every gruesome or bizarre crime in present day Whitechapel is a copy cat of some similar crime long ago, and even more ludicrously this assumption usually turns out to be correct!

Amazing how it scored 8 on IMDB, although the acting is pretty good and it is generally quite slick and watchable. But every episode is hop, skip, and jumping along an endless line of hungry sharks!

Also, I suppose most detective series are implausible in many respects compared with mundane real life; so if they must be theatrical and surreal then they may as well go the whole hog.

Comment

The Vikings (Season 1)

Brilliant - Not a bit hammy, and true to history AFAICS (and AFAAK)

The only downside is that we have to wait a whole year for Season 2!

Due to the fine, expansive scenery, I'd recommend forking out for the bluray version

Comment

Started on House of Cards (American version) series 1 last night. Decent first episode so will see how it continues.

Finished "Orange is the new Black" which is ok if you like hot lesbians

Comment

Originally posted by oracleslave View Post
              And who doesn't ?!?!?!
              "He's actually ripped" - Jared Padalecki

https://youtu.be/l-PUnsCL590?list=PL...dNeCyi9a&t=615

Comment

Originally posted by oracleslave View Post
                Started on House of Cards (American version) series 1 last night. Decent first episode so will see how it continues.

or, talking about oranges and hot lesbians Oranges are not the only Fruit

a 1985 novel later made into a TV series

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
                  Well I never. Totally hadn't twigged that the guy in MallRats & Chasing Amy was the lead in My Name is Earl.
                  Earl's brother is in Mallrats too.

IIRC 'Earl" is in most of the Kevin Smith films.

He was also the voice of Syndrome in The Incredibles.

Comment

Working...
                  X