• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Frome Cheese Shoe

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Frome Cheese Shoe

Looks like its going to be a washout this year.

Me and the crew will be on carpark duties as usual.

Was thinking of taking the landy up there to make a bit of cash on the side. What do you think the going rate is to tug someone off?

Originally posted by pacharan View Post

Was thinking of taking the landy up there to make a bit of cash on the side. What do you think the going rate is to tug someone off?
    In the carpark in Frome or in the back alley after dark ?

Comment

Originally posted by ASB View Post
      In the carpark in Frome or in the back alley after dark ?
      Round the back of McGuiness's lol

Comment

Cheese shoes?

Comment

There are a couple of LR owners near me who drive around pulling cars out of ditches and snow drifts. They do it free in the same way I stop and help other motorists free.
          "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
            There are a couple of LR owners near me who drive around pulling cars out of ditches and snow drifts. They do it free in the same way I stop and help other motorists free.
            Stop being so bloody civil and reasonable to your fellow human being. It's soooo last year, you know.
            And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Nobody in their right mind is going to entertain the idea of letting you pull any of their cheese-producing parts. So you will probably be fine in Frome.
              “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
                Stop being so bloody civil and reasonable to your fellow human being. It's soooo last year, you know.
                Sorry, I will get some invoices ready for my next good deed.
                "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

From a giving or receiving point of view?
                  The vegetarian option.

Comment

Working...
                  X