• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Wedding Attair

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wedding Attair

I must express a formal compliant regarding Nick who is failing in his web watching since arriving back on the bench.

How on earth have we not seen and commented on Nazi Chic Cosplay, Chinese Netizen Reactions – chinaSMACK yet:

I especially love

merely at clientco for the entertainment

Did this make any sense to anyone?
    "Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny. "

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Originally posted by Ruprect View Post
      I only speak English.
      Me, me, me...

Comment

In this case, nope. But then again you'd struggle with making sense of a large card with the letter A and a picture of an apple. So it's not really a fair question.
        What happens in General, stays in General.
        You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
          In this case, nope. But then again you'd struggle with making sense of a large card with the letter A and a picture of an apple. So it's not really a fair question.
          Whereas you would struggle to find your own arse with both hands.

"Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny. "

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Whereas you would struggle to find your own arse with both hands.

So would you. Only because when you reach back you'd find someone elses close behind you.

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
              So would you. Only because when you reach back you'd find someone elses close behind you.
              What a bell end you are. In fact, you're not even a bell end, you're the knob cheese. What a sad little man you are.

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Go on, neg me again knob cheese, it's been a while

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

What a bell end you are. In fact, you're not even a bell end, you're the knob cheese. What a sad little man you are.
                  Oh dear me. Did you think you'd had a witty remark only to find you the follow up was better.

Keep trying.

Comment

MF said the other day that sasguru and DimPrawn had a Star Wars themed wedding, and they tied the knot dressed as Storm Troopers.

Allegedly.

Comment

Working...
                    X