• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

England rugby kit

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

England rugby kit

I'd have a word with the suppliers, it should last at least 80 minutes Shirley?
    Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

What???????????
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
      What???????????
      They are always ripping their shirts which confuses some people.
      "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

It's the new auto-number-changing system designed to allow more players on the pitch.
        Feist - 1234. One camera, one take, no editing. Superb. How they did it
        Feist - I Feel It All
        Feist - The Bad In Each Other (Later With Jools Holland)

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
          They are always ripping their shirts which confuses some people.
          Like this?

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
            Like this?

No not like that - they get grabbed by the shirt by the oppo and their shirts rip. Unfortunately a lot of sports men, particularly foreign ones, like wearing vests

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post

No not like that - they get grabbed by the shirt by the oppo and their shirts rip. Unfortunately a lot of sports men, particularly foreign ones, like wearing vests
              ???

Like this?

Comment

I was referring to the numbers coming off, not a very good advert for our procurement people.

I naturally assume they weren't made in Britain.
                Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

Originally posted by gingerjedi View Post
                  I was referring to the numbers coming off, not a very good advert for our procurement people.
                  Trust you to spoil the fun.

Comment

I reckon the quality of the kit, even with the numbers coming off, is slighter better then the quality of the England team.

They played crap.

But I can't for the life of me understand why they aren't wearing white. If they end up as runners-up in their group they play NZ in the QF... 2 teams in black?

Maybe that's Martin Johnson's plan...
                    Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic

Comment

Working...
                    X