• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Hapless Scot or Great Britain?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
    Betting against Novak would be my strategy, either directly if possible or weighting my bets on the other 3.
    Personally I hope Federer wins.

Murray is grumpy - watch him as he plays - but I think he just doesn't want to do media and I hardly blame him for that.
    Like him or not he is a fantastic tennis player. If he plays close to his best he will beat Tsonga. Sod what his personality is like.
    Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
      Like him or not he is a fantastic tennis player. If he plays close to his best he will beat Tsonga. Sod what his personality is like.
      For once I agree with you. Although I can't really fall in love with his style of tennis and I don't know why... he really is a great player these days.
      Originally posted by MaryPoppins
      I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
      Originally posted by vetran
      Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by oscarose View Post
        His 'Anyone but England' comment didn't really help his cause with the England fans.

I'm English and I admired him for that. He says what he thinks. Keeps the old rivalries going.

I would have said the same about the Scots if they still had a half-decent team. 1978 was an annis miribalis for England fans in that respect.

In fact I do still say it in other contexts, regarding a handful of football teams and a certain golfer from over the pond.

Comment

Originally posted by Doggy Styles View Post
          I'm English and I admired him for that. He says what he thinks. Keeps the old rivalries going.

I would have said the same about the Scots if they still had a half-decent team. 1978 was an annis miribalis for England fans in that respect.

In fact I do still say it in other contexts, regarding a handful of football teams and a certain golfer from over the pond.
          +1

one day at a time

Comment

Have Australia, South Africa and the USA stopped playing tennis?

In fact do they play any sport at all in Australia these days?

Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Well I saw him without his top on today, so he's getting a thumbs up from me (literally too, if he asked!)

Not a patch on you though MF, you sexy beast
              The pope is a tard.

Comment

And loving that AndyW still gets a mention
                The pope is a tard.

Comment

One doesn't want to jinx him but it's looking like a walkover so far.
                  While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

He's looking distinctly British at the moment.

Comment

Originally posted by doodab View Post
                      One doesn't want to jinx him but it's looking like a walkover so far.
                      Oops.
                      While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Working...
                      X