Sion-Ara!! Sion-Ara!!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Posts 1 to 10 of 28

Thread: Sion-Ara!!

  1. #1

    Suffers Fools...Badly!

    shaunbhoy is always on top

    shaunbhoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    South Devon
    Posts
    30,020

    Default Sion-Ara!!

    BBC Sport - Celtic still in Europa League as Sion lose Uefa appeal


    Good riddance you bunch of cheating clockmakers!!
    Make way for the Hooped Heroes!




    Justice being seen to be done.

    “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

  2. #2

    My post count is Majestic

    AtW is always on top

    AtW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    54,986

    Default

    "The Swiss club had qualified from the play-off stages after defeating Celtic 3-1 on aggregate but earlier this month were ruled to have used ineligible players."

    What a lot of tosh - all players should be eligible, ffs - should be possible to get boy from street to play if club deems it necessary: the only rules should apply are those on a football field of actual game (ie fouls, scores).

    Discuss.

  3. #3

    Pilchard

    Cliphead has more data than eek

    Cliphead's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    55°51'N, 04°12'W
    Posts
    9,653

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shaunbhoy View Post
    BBC Sport - Celtic still in Europa League as Sion lose Uefa appeal


    Good riddance you bunch of cheating clockmakers!!
    Make way for the Hooped Heroes!




    Justice being seen to be done.


  4. #4

    More fingers than teeth

    darmstadt is a fount of knowledge

    darmstadt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    The Eurozone
    Posts
    18,335

    Default

    It could be quite funny as Sion say that they're still going to turn up. At least they've got the same name as a beer
    Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

  5. #5

    My post count is Majestic

    MarillionFan is a fount of knowledge

    MarillionFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    .
    Posts
    35,969

    Default

    For Celtic it's a bit like picking up a tramp off the street by a rich man only to call him a ****, give him a slap and then slam him back down & give him a boot.

    Celtic out next round beaten 7-0.
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

  6. #6

    King of updation

    TestMangler - scorchio!

    TestMangler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Ardbeg, Isle Of Bute, Jock Land.
    Posts
    7,046

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AtW View Post
    "The Swiss club had qualified from the play-off stages after defeating Celtic 3-1 on aggregate but earlier this month were ruled to have used ineligible players."

    What a lot of tosh - all players should be eligible, ffs - should be possible to get boy from street to play if club deems it necessary: the only rules should apply are those on a football field of actual game (ie fouls, scores).

    Discuss.
    If they'd done that it would probably have been 5-1

    Seriously, my timmy friends, why do you want the humiliation ???

    You'll get stuffed in every game. It'll be like supporting Hibs or Aberdeen
    On Desolation Boulevard, they'd light the faded lights.....

  7. #7

    Suffers Fools...Badly!

    shaunbhoy is always on top

    shaunbhoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    South Devon
    Posts
    30,020

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TestMangler View Post
    If they'd done that it would probably have been 5-1

    Seriously, my timmy friends, why do you want the humiliation ???

    You'll get stuffed in every game. It'll be like supporting Hibs or Aberdeen
    Think of the coefficient you bounder!!!

    Incognito has already been PMing me best wishes and good luck on our reinstatement!

    “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

  8. #8

    Contractor 'til I die

    doodab 's job has never been outsourced

    doodab's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    A bit too close to Wandsworth
    Posts
    16,164

    Default

    It's good for a few clubs from the minnow countries to be involved, and with Celtic in the mix we are at least assured a few goals.

    I expect they will concede a few in every game....
    While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

  9. #9

    Godlike

    Doggy Styles is a permanent contractor


    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    9,818

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MarillionFan View Post
    For Celtic it's a bit like picking up a tramp off the street by a rich man only to call him a ****, give him a slap and then slam him back down & give him a boot.
    I'm having trouble understanding that, MF.

    Got another one?

  10. #10

    Pilchard

    Cliphead has more data than eek

    Cliphead's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    55°51'N, 04°12'W
    Posts
    9,653

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Doggy Styles View Post
    I'm having trouble understanding that, MF.

    Got another one?
    Does he know it's about football?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •