• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Successful handover of Tulip Disaster

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Successful handover of Tulip Disaster

So final week of my contract and I've managed to delay handing over the true details of the disaster until my last but 1 day.

Having not been able to get anyone to agree anything I've created a high level overview that vaguely matches each departments desires, won't please anyone but was enough to get the client to sign off the project.

Thankfully everyone important has buggered off on holiday so he won't discover the true state of things for ages.

Mind you considering I've already written the specification for him his first milestone of a funky spec by next Friday is a piece of p***. Good job too as he looks like a wet lettuce and I'm sure he needs someone to tie his shoelaces every morning.
    merely at clientco for the entertainment

I've left my comments about it in your rep.

HTH

Comment

Good work eek.

Comment

Working...
      X