• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Strange brands in Lidl ??

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks Sue that made me feel better.

Slough's Lidl sells sun dried Tomato & dried mushrooms.
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

The rise of Lidl Britain during the credit crunch.

I'll never discount Aldi again!

Comment

FFS! Aldi and Lidl on a contractors thread?
        Just send your general factotum to Fortnum and Mason's.
        Hard Brexit now!
        #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
          You is quite right there.

I've never seen such weird stuff as that which emerged from planting a Lidl box of mixed flower seeds.
          Try growing their fruit and veg. They taste nice but you rarely know what variety you are growing.
          "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Comment

Lidl is going to over take Waitrose in the supermarket stakes - linky
              "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

I'm always reminded of my friends on CUK whenever I go down the tinned food aisle in Lidls as they stock a range of products, among them tinned hotdog sausages, under the brand name of Tulip :

Comment

Originally posted by Pip in a Poke View Post
                  I'm always reminded of my friends on CUK whenever I go down the tinned food aisle in Lidls as they stock a range of products, among them tinned hotdog sausages, under the brand name of Tulip :
                  Rather like the time a secret admirer sent MF tulips from Amsterdam.

Comment

Working...
                  X