• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

New neighbours

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just when you thought Luton couldn't get any worse
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Nearby, a traveller in a distinctive white homburg was holding court with reporters. 'Don’t give them your name, Eamonn,' a woman shouted from behind.
      Classic.

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
        Cousin Suity has offered to put them up.

<Placeholder for Thread>
        I'm sure SY01 will give them a suitable welcome.

Comment

Originally posted by Clippy View Post
          I'm sure SY01 will give them a suitable welcome.
          Suity apologised to the barman for that and now he's allowed back as long as wipes up after himself.
          What happens in General, stays in General.
          You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Suity apologised to the barman for that and now he's allowed back as long as wipes up after himself.
            I meant this bit:

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
            So I was in the pub tonight and I put my coin down on the pool table and waited my turn, after an hour my turn was due (as I was keeping tabs on things) and my turn was taken by someone else (part of the new family of Irish (Dubliners, possibly pikeys)) that now seem to own the pub - the same folks that gave me the grief initially. My turn was denied by all of them.

I moaned.

They got stroppy,

They offered me outside.
            I lost it. Properly. Went postal.

I went outside and offered them out as well, went proper mental. Proper lost it.
            Proper out of character for me, but I had had enough.

They backed off, cowards that they are.

Comment

Originally posted by Clippy View Post
              I meant this bit:
              It was an 18 year old in a green top, but I see where you're going.
              What happens in General, stays in General.
              You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

It was an 18 year old in a green top, but I see where you're going.

Comment

"The wheels on your house go round and round"
                  ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Hmm, dirty developers applied for, and received, planning permission, for 4 townhouses behind my house. No problem thinks me, and off I went to work in edinburgh for 9 months. When I came back, 32 flats had taken their place. On appeal, I was told that planning was refused for the flats, to which the developers went to the office of the deputy prime minister to appeal and it was granted as 'sustainable development', and allowed due to feckin labours policy of more inhabitation per sq. ft.

All now used as social housing.

As for the pikeys, I chastised one the other day for littering and he threatened to stab me. He couldn't have been more than 13. More and more reason to disappear to somewhere less tolerant of the scrotes. Next time you go to France, have a look see where the French councils allow the pikeys to camp. It's not the green green acres of home, but normally on motorway underpasses, train interchanges and the like.

I like this...

Comment

Working...
                    X