• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Putting tubbies in their place

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Putting tubbies in their place

This made me chuckle. Particularly the completely random and unrelated Z list celebrity names in the URL.

GASP 'visited by Kim Kardashian and Katy Perry' unapologetic over customer service | Mail Online
    While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Wasn't Kim Kardashian some sort of Klingon type alien in Star Trek?
    bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
    John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
      Captain Kirk wiped them off Uranus.

Comment

I have no idea who she is (I'm guessing not an eminent nuclear scientist) but the Wail would have no stories without her, apparently.
        +50 Xeno Geek Points
        Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
        As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

sounds like the last GASP of a dying fashion chain!
          Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Chris whom served you is a qualified stylist whom has a sixth sense for fashion, and Chris’s only problem is that he is too good at what he does, and as I am sure you are aware, people whom are talented, generally do not tolerate having their time wasted, which is the reason you were provoked to leave the store.
            Loving the whomage,

tl

Comment

Originally posted by Zippy View Post
              I have no idea who she is (I'm guessing not an eminent nuclear scientist) but the Wail would have no stories without her, apparently.
              She's "famous" for appearing in some reality type TV program on MTV with her sister(s?).

I tried watching the show once and didn't get it so I'm obviously far to old.
              "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Kardashian's old boy was a famous lawyer and I think he did the OJ trial.

Fook knows why the daughters & the mum are on TV.

edit: cannot spell Kardashian
                Last edited by minestrone; 2 October 2011, 21:51.

Comment

Maybe. But many young girls look up to her. Which is why it is great she is taking a law degree.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                    Maybe. But many young girls look up to her. Which is why it is great she is taking a law degree.

not so much "legally blonde" more "legally big arsed"!
                    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Working...
                    X