• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Katie Price reckons she's a chav

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Katie Price reckons she's a chav

A rich chav to be precise. A large breasted rich chav wearing little panties and suspenders.

Nice panties.

every single day there's a story written about me that's untrue.
    Which if including the article where she's quoted saying the above, means it could be untrue.

Katie Price at the Oxford Union: 'No one has an excuse not to try and earn a living' | Mail Online

£40 million in the bank (which could be untrue).

Did I mention she has large boobs.

I wouldn't.

Comment

Legs are too thin and bum's too small; I need something to hold onto at the back as well as the front otherwise she'd fly out of the window if I humped her from behind.
      And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
        I wouldn't.
        Seriously? I would, most defintely, be up for that, and reckon it could possibly be your filthiest night of fun for many a year...

Comment

As long as I didnt have to engage in conversation with her.
          Just saying like.

where there's chaos, there's cash !

I could agree with you, but then we would both be wrong!

Lowering the tone since 1963

Comment

She's not thick. It is difficult not to come to that conclusion when you hear her speak but despite the accent she can put together coherent sentences.

You might not approve of the way she has made her money - but she has made far more than any of us will ever do.

Comment

Originally posted by Zoiderman View Post
              Seriously? I would, most defintely, be up for that, and reckon it could possibly be your filthiest night of fun for many a year...
              Seriously.

Just because she looks like that doesn't mean she's any good in the sack.

From what little I do know about her she's not my type of chick.

Comment

Originally posted by Arturo Bassick View Post
                As long as I didnt have to engage in conversation with her.
                Even if she says 'oooh Arturo, talk dirty to me then take me up the Oxo Tower'?
                And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
                  Seriously.

Just because she looks like that doesn't mean she's any good in the sack.

From what little I do know about her she's not my type of chick.
                  Not seen 'the videos' then?

Filthier than a very, very filthy thing, in a filthy room, being filthy

Comment

It's just not attractive is it?

Does anyone think she's gonna age well???
                    What happens in General, stays in General.
                    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Working...
                    X